Author Topic: What Actress Would Play You In The Movie Version Of Your Life?  (Read 1520 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/what-actress-would-play-you-in-the-movie-version-of-your-lif?bffb

What Actress Would Play You In The Movie Version Of Your Life?

You got: Meryl Streep

Kevin Winter / Getty Images
Talented, driven, independent: Those are three words that describe you perfectly. Regardless of how old you really are, only one of the most talented actresses of all time will be able to do you justice. Casting a three-time Oscar winner sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: What Actress Would Play You In The Movie Version Of Your Life?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 01:58:15 pm »
Can I call sexism on this?  :shrug:

You got: Mindy Kaling

Sharp, witty, and effervescent, you’re always looking to make new friends. You’re career-driven but have a vibrant social life outside your job, so you need someone who can generate some chuckles, but with style. Miss Mindy Kaling is the perfect casting choice.

Still - it fits, someone I never heard of.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 01:58:50 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 02:03:39 pm »
I got Meryl Streep, too. Many years ago, a group of us were working on a litigation project at a law firm and we decided to cast an imaginary movie about the lawsuit. We decided Sela Ward should play me.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 02:41:17 pm »
You got: Sandra Bullock

Stuart C. Wilson / Getty Images

Charming, stunning, and bubbly, you light up the room any time you walk in. You can shift from cracking a joke to buckling down and getting serious when a task is at hand, so you need an actress with range. She’s got an Oscar and is America’s sweetheart, so Sandra Bullock it is!
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 03:57:28 pm »
You got: Penelope Cruz
Hello, gorgeous. You’re beautiful inside and out, and can kick some serious ass. You’re going to need a seriously talented woman to portray your strength and charisma. Academy Award-winner Penelope Cruz is the perfect choice.

Really?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 03:58:56 pm »
You got: Sandra Bullock

Charming, stunning, and bubbly, you light up the room any time you walk in. You can shift from cracking a joke to buckling down and getting serious when a task is at hand, so you need an actress with range. She’s got an Oscar and is America’s sweetheart, so Sandra Bullock it is!

I really like Sandra Bullock!
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 04:01:56 pm »
Can I call sexism on this?  :shrug:

You got: Mindy Kaling

Sharp, witty, and effervescent, you’re always looking to make new friends. You’re career-driven but have a vibrant social life outside your job, so you need someone who can generate some chuckles, but with style. Miss Mindy Kaling is the perfect casting choice.

Still - it fits, someone I never heard of.

Dittos on the sexism!

I've never heard of Mindy Kaling, either.   :whistle:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 06:34:37 pm »
I got Mindy Kaling.

Well she would have to shave her hair, grow a mustache, and drink more beer to develop a 42 waste line – but if she could do all of that Mindy Kaling I guess could play me.
Frankly I never heard of her.  But I never heard of an “ EMOJI”  the first question either.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 06:46:34 pm »
Hey guys...embrace your feminine side.... :bolt:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 07:09:28 pm »

I far prefer to embrace a female  :whistle:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Howie66

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 08:08:01 pm »

I tried that once. It didn't work out.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 08:08:27 pm »
:beer: :amen:

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 10:55:47 pm »

Offline Howie66

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 11:55:15 pm »

God is going to get you for this.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2014, 12:05:55 am »
OMG...not the Duke.... :thud:
Support the USO

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 12:26:51 am »

:thumbsup:

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2014, 08:26:21 am »
God is going to get you for this.

I'm pretty sure the Deity has a sense of humor .. Look what He let us elect..

Offline Howie66

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2014, 02:07:51 pm »

I'm pretty sure the Deity has a sense of humor .. Look what He let us elect..
Good point!  :silly:

rangerrebew

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2014, 03:09:39 pm »
I think Margery Main (tug boat Annie) comes closest to me. 000hehehehe

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2014, 03:19:40 pm »

You got: Emma Stone

Well hey there, sassafras! You’re the life of the party, the center of attention, and the spotlight is always on you.
You’re going to need a larger-than-life actress to bring your life onto movie screens.
The charming Emma Stone is a pitch-perfect casting choice.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2014, 05:42:43 pm »

You got: Emma Stone

Well hey there, sassafras! You’re the life of the party, the center of attention, and the spotlight is always on you.
You’re going to need a larger-than-life actress to bring your life onto movie screens.
The charming Emma Stone is a pitch-perfect casting choice.

You rigged it to get a red-head  :silly:  :nono: **nononono*
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?