Author Topic: Save baby gorilla but kill thousands of human babies  (Read 394 times)

rangerrebew

Save baby gorilla but kill thousands of human babies
« on: March 20, 2014, 12:00:22 pm »
Save Baby Gorilla but Kill Thousands of Human Babies

Posted 3 hours ago by Dave Jolly Filed under Abortion, Ethics, Liberalism, Morality

Our liberal society has become so twisted that we go to extremes to save a baby gorilla while at the same time no one cares that thousands of human babies are being killed on a daily basis.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m just as much of an animal lover as the next person which is why I earned a college degree in wildlife and fisheries biology.  I volunteered with the Arizona Game and Fish Department on wildlife studies including conducting one of my own on desert bighorn sheep.  I’ve climbed into the dens of hibernating black bears to count the number of cubs born.  I also trapped and banded two species of doves to track migrating patterns and I worked on deer censusing transects on north rim of Grand Canyon and on the North Kaibab plateau.  I also helped trap and move a population of Kaibab squirrels to Mt. Trumbull where they had disappeared from some years earlier.

All this to say that I love animals and was pleased when I heard the news story of how the staff at the San Diego Zoo is caring for a new baby gorilla.  The gorilla was born by an emergency C-section last week after her 18 year old mother was having difficulties giving birth.  The mother gorilla, named Imani, had never given birth before and the zoo hospital staff and to step in with the C-section, which is rarely done on a gorilla.  The female baby gorilla, still un-named, had a collapsed lung that required surgery to repair.  After the surgery, she developed pneumonia.  The baby gorilla is now receiving around the clock 24/7 care and zoo officials are optimistic that she will recover.

While I’m pleased to hear about the optimistic prognosis for the little gorilla, I couldn’t help but be troubled by how much attention she is getting at the same time thousands of human babies are being horribly and painfully ripped apart in their mother’s wombs.  Where is the media as doctors are pulling out arms, legs, heads and torsos of human babies from their mothers’ bodies?

From my experience, many of the people that are so concerned for baby gorillas and other animals are the same ones that support abortion.  It’s also hypocritical that many of the same people that claim the death penalty is inhumane support the tortuous dismemberment of tiny human infants who were never allowed to see the light of day or take a single breath.  These people will endorse taking drastic measures to save the baby gorilla, but not human babies.

Our society has become so twisted with a warped sense of values that it is unrecognizable from the America I remember as a kid.  And the scariest part is seeing how God has withdrawn His blessings from our nation and has turned us over to our godless lusts and perversions.  America is morally no different today than ancient Rome was just before it fell from power and greatness.  We are no different than the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were when God destroyed them in a storm of fire and brimstone.

I don’t know how much longer America has before God finally destroys our nation, but it can’t be too much longer.  And what scares me the most is that when He does bring final judgment down on our nation, everyone, including the righteous and faithful will suffer His judgment.  There will be no escape!  Just look at what happened to Daniel and his friends when God judged Judah.  He was still taken into captivity, made a slave and eventually thrown into the lions’ den and the fiery furnace.  Is your faith as strong as Daniel’s and will it protect you as it did Daniel?  I urge you to check your soul soon because time seems to be running out.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/14826/save-baby-gorilla-kill-thousands-human-babies/#sQwQEtZloIp2eHfT.99
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 12:00:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

Re: Save baby gorilla but kill thousands of human babies
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 01:00:20 pm »
Liberals also initiated the ban of DDT in 1972 in part because of the dystopian book "Silent Spring."

DDT! The miracle pesticide that – prior to liberals getting it banned worldwide for causing (falsely) "fragile eagle egg shells" – had saved the lives of millions of black children in Africa and other children in Third World countries from the ravages of malaria.

Be sure to thank a liberal for that one, too.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 03:20:32 pm »
Liberals also initiated the ban of DDT in 1972 in part because of the dystopian book "Silent Spring."

DDT! The miracle pesticide that – prior to liberals getting it banned worldwide for causing (falsely) "fragile eagle egg shells" – had saved the lives of millions of black children in Africa and other children in Third World countries from the ravages of malaria.

Yup.  And as far as I know, DDT only because the danger it was because it was sprayed liberally (pun intended) over wide areas against the use-instructions from the manufacturer.  If it had been used the way it was supposed to be used it would almost certainly never have become the problem it became.  This has been borne out in the programs in Africa that were able to use DDT for things like mosquito nets (the nets were covered with DDT) without creating the sort of environmental disaster that happened here.

Offline LambChop

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 04:01:19 pm »

DDT has been found to promote premature labor and low birth weight in humans.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 04:09:12 pm »

It's only a danger if it's used indiscriminately.  Alcohol can be devastating if it's used indiscriminately; if it's used sensibly it can add a bit of "perk" to an evening.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 05:24:51 pm »

... so the alternative is banning it and sentencing thousands maybe millions in the Third-World to death from malaria?