Author Topic: Dana Loesch and Meghan McCain spar on Twitter  (Read 483 times)

Offline happyg

Dana Loesch and Meghan McCain spar on Twitter
« on: March 20, 2014, 11:10:27 am »

By TAL KOPAN | 3/20/14 6:28 AM EDT

Conservative talker  Loesch and media personality Meghan McCain, the daughter of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) got into a brawl on Twitter on Wednesday night. It started when Loesch took a potshot at McCain, and continued into a fight over who was playing dirty.

Loesch        ?   @DLoesch 
Follow
If Bell were to go into politics Megan McCain would be the smarter blonde. Let that simmer.

Meghan McCain        ?   @MeghanMcCain 
Follow
.@DLoesch why do women in the media do this? why be so nasty? we should support one another, not make snide, mean girl remarks. It's awful.

Follow
It was the closest I could get to a compliment, @MeghanMcCain . Stop segregating us. Politics is dirty fun for men and women.

Follow
.@DLoesch I know young women see the way other women in the media/politics talk to one another and have no desire to enter it.

Follow
.@DLoesch and your comment about me was intentional and some kind of snide hit at my intelligence. I just hope for more for my future kids.

Follow
. @MeghanMcCain Yes, we should blindly support and follow all women because they’re women. Criticism is sexist.

Follow
Yes, it was. I’m impressed you picked up on it @MeghanMcCain . Did you search your last name?

Follow
.@DLoesch That is not what I am saying. I am saying we are both republican (albeit very different) women and there should be some level of

Follow
@DLoesch support. You have continued to say negative things about me and take cheap shots and I just don't understand the point

Follow
I’m not a republican. I’m a conservative. And we don’t have to get along to move along.

Follow
No meaner than you’ve ever been to socially conservative women like Sarah Palin, for example

Follow
How many pot shots did you take at Palin? Take your own advice

Follow
An "emoticon" of #support guys http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/meghan-mccain-disses-bristol-palin-reality-tv-game-change-300720

9:02 PM - 19 Mar 2014

Meghan McCain Disses Bristol Palin and Reality TV, Slams Aides at... 

Meghan McCain has never been shy about sharing the intimate details of her personal life -- see her memoir, Dirty, Sexy, Politics - but putting it on camera is one thing she'd never do.
Follow
#support #meangirls http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/meghan-mccain-rep-bachmann-poor-man-sarah-palin-slams-state-union-rebuttal-article-1.151940

9:03 PM - 19 Mar 2014

Meghan McCain: Rep. Bachmann is a 'poor man's Sarah Palin,' slams her... 

Meghan McCain took aim at Rep. Michele Bachmann's State of the Union rebuttal on Wednesday night, insisting the Minnesota congresswoman is "a poor man's Sarah Palin."
Follow
Stop making us women victims by acting like we can't deal with criticism. Don't dish if you can't handle it.

Follow
.@DLoesch I wish you nothing but the best.

Follow
Same here, @MeghanMcCain . Enjoy your night.

Follow
.@DLoesch I think we can deal with criticism that doesn't need to involve my hair color, that's the point I was trying to make.

More at link: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/dana-loesch-meghan-mccain-twitter-104843.html