Author Topic: Religion of peace? muslim extremists force Christian girls to watch as their mother is beheaded  (Read 456 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Extremists Force Christian Girls to Watch as their Mother is Beheaded

By Onan Coca   / 17 March 2014   / 862 Comments   

The “religion of peace” knows no bounds. Islam’s reign of terror throughout north and central Africa continues as yet another disturbing story escapes the Dark Continent to teach us the truth about Islam.

In Southern Somalia members of the Al-Shabaab terrorists (close allies of Al-Qaeda) recently took the time to show their community, and the world, what Islam does to Christians. Local leaders arrested two people who they believed to be Christians for the crime of… being Christians. 41-year-old mother, Sadia Ali Omar, and her 35-year-old cousin, Osman Mohamoud Moge were arrested by the local al-Shabaab militants, and brought to the town center along with Ms. Omar’s two daughters.

Before killing them, an Al Shabaab militant announced, “We know these two people are Christians who recently came back from Kenya – we want to wipe out any underground Christian living inside of mujahidin [jihadists’] area,” according to an area resident whose name is undisclosed for security reasons.

muslimOmar’s daughters, ages 8 and 15, were witness to the slaughter, sources said, with the younger girl screaming and shouting for someone to save her mother. A friend helped the girls, whose names are withheld, to relocate to another area.

“We are afraid that the Al Shabaab might continue monitoring these two children and eventually kill them just like their mother,” the area resident said.

The militants from Al Shabaab – which has vowed to rid the country of the Christian fellowships, which meet secretly as leaving Islam in Somalia is punishable by death – became suspicious of Omar and Moge due to their irregular attendance at Friday mosque prayers, sources said.

Make no mistake. This is Islam.

This is not extremist Islam, or fascist Islam. It’s just plain Islam. All over the world this is the dominant form of the religion. Look at Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Nigeria, Syria, Lebanon, etc. etc. etc. The only place we find anything resembling “moderate Islam” is here in the United States, and even that could be better described as “lapsed Islam.”

If we wish to stand against the rising tide of Islamic fascism we must begin to recognize what we are truly fighting against. They will not show us any mercy, and they will push us to our very limits. Are we ready for them?

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/5190/muslim-extremists-force-christian-girls-watch-mother-beheaded/#XymyeiQfF2AthjDr.99
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 01:08:39 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I still say that chapters of the "72 Virgins Dating Service" need to be opened everywhere that Muzzies can be found. Franchises are available.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline SouthTexas

This is not extremist Islam, or fascist Islam. It’s just plain Islam.

And there are those that still insist that it's a valid religion. 

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
This is not extremist Islam, or fascist Islam. It’s just plain Islam.

And there are those that still insist that it's a valid religion.

No kidding. That's so damned frustrating, too.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Every single time they do something outrageous...behead a Christian...they should find a packed mosque....chain the doors shut...and play "Waco!!"

Won't be long before a Christian would be able to walk down the street in heels and hot pants....unmolested.

.....women too!    :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald