Author Topic: Minneapolis lesbian police chief dons hijab for "hijab day"  (Read 849 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Minneapolis lesbian police chief dons hijab for "hijab day"
« on: March 19, 2014, 02:35:14 PM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline rustynail

Re: Minneapolis lesbian police chief dons hijab for "hijab day"
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 04:24:54 PM »
She is irony deficient.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 04:47:45 PM »
She is irony deficient.

Well said!  :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 05:19:17 PM »
I think she should go to Iran and lead a pack of lesbians in a protest of the law of islam which makes homosexuality punishable by death.  She might not want to wear that hijab any more - if she got out alive. :doa:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 05:19:43 PM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 05:42:12 PM »

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 07:12:27 PM »
and not one peep from the ACLU.. But have something Christian the ACLU will be filling a lawsuit so fast it will make your head spin.
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 07:29:07 PM »
I think she should go to Iran and lead a pack of lesbians in a protest of the law of islam which makes homosexuality punishable by death.  She might not want to wear that hijab any more - if she got out alive. :doa:

I think sending her would be a splendid idea. Just don't give her the details. She's a cop. Let her figure it out.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 07:31:16 PM »

Does this gallery of pictures remind anybody else of a junior High make Up Day event?

Liberals really are the embodiment of arrested development aren't they?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 07:40:59 PM »
If she tried that in Kabul, I think they would hack her head off twice.....

:smokin:

Offline Howie66

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 07:59:16 PM »
If she tried that in Kabul, I think they would hack her head off twice.....

:smokin:

Then send her to Kabul.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 10:29:01 PM »
who recently married her favorite female sergeant

I smell cronyism.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 10:31:51 PM »
I smell cronyism.

Nepotism is allowed in that department?

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 10:33:06 PM »
Nepotism is allowed in that department?

I guess technically it would now be nepotism, wouldn't it.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2014, 10:39:23 PM »
and not one peep from the ACLU.. But have something Christian the ACLU will be filling a lawsuit so fast it will make your head spin.

Try having a 'wear a cross' day, anywhere in the United States and see what happens.

This serves to only prove that homosexuals are insane. Muslims will kill you for being homo, and not in a nice way. I wonder if this weirdo b*tch has ever heard of being flogged to death for being homosexual. Or being buried up to your neck and being stoned to death. Or being burned to death.

This woman is either retarded ignorant, or she is insane. It has to be one or the other.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2014, 10:41:50 PM »
I smell cronyism.

Is that what they call it now?
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 10:55:17 PM »

Try having a 'wear a cross' day, anywhere in the United States and see what happens.

This serves to only prove that homosexuals are insane. Muslims will kill you for being homo, and not in a nice way. I wonder if this weirdo b*tch has ever heard of being flogged to death for being homosexual. Or being buried up to your neck and being stoned to death. Or being burned to death.

This woman is either retarded ignorant, or she is insane. It has to be one or the other.

Both?

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 08:18:15 AM »
Is that what they call it now?

No. Lesbianism - which makes it protected by the law, I assume. :odrama:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:19:40 AM by rangerrebew »
George Washington

Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf