Author Topic: Minneapolis lesbian police chief dons hijab for "hijab day"  (Read 1251 times)

rangerrebew

Minneapolis lesbian police chief dons hijab for "hijab day"
« on: March 19, 2014, 06:35:14 pm »
Minneapolis Lesbian Police Chief Dons Hijab for “Hijab Day”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On March 14, 2014 @ 10:12 am In The Point | 177 Comments

When the left finally cracks up, the few survivors will have a really good laugh.

According to a Facebook post, Somali staffers that work at Minneapolis City Hall declared February 28 “Hijab Day” at City Hall and convinced the police chief and female city council reps to wear hijabs on the job.

Pictures include: Minneapolis police chief Janee Harteau (who recently married her favorite female sergeant – not very hijab like), city council members Elizabeth Glidden and Lisa Bender as well as other staffers.

There’s nothing like a lesbian feminist authority figure who boasts of being the first female police chief in Minneapolis donning a symbol of male ownership in a patriarchal tribal society to express the deep schizophrenia of the left in its enthusiastic enabling of Islamists.

But I’m sure now that Janee donned the hijab, she thinks everything is going to be okay. Spoiler alert; it’s not.

Two women accused of having a lesbian relationship have been sentenced to death by a court in the self-declared autonomous region of Puntland in northern Somalia. In the first case of its kind in Somalia, a culturally conservative and Muslim nation, the two — whose names were not revealed — were found guilty of “exercising unnatural behaviour”.

The relationship between the two women was discovered after one of them sued her partner, who had lived in the United States, for infecting her with a sexually transmitted disease.

Hundreds packed the court in the northern coastal town of Boosaaso earlier this week to hear the case. They cheered as the judge handed down death sentences on the two women. The pair are reported to have been tried under Somali Criminal Punishment Law, which is loosely based on Islamic Sharia law.

Coming soon to Minneapolis…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/minneapolis-lesbian-police-chief-dons-hijab-for-hijab-day/

Online rustynail

Re: Minneapolis lesbian police chief dons hijab for "hijab day"
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 08:24:54 pm »
She is irony deficient.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 08:47:45 pm »
She is irony deficient.

Well said!  :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 09:19:17 pm »
I think she should go to Iran and lead a pack of lesbians in a protest of the law of islam which makes homosexuality punishable by death.  She might not want to wear that hijab any more - if she got out alive. :doa:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 09:19:43 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 09:42:12 pm »

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 11:12:27 pm »
and not one peep from the ACLU.. But have something Christian the ACLU will be filling a lawsuit so fast it will make your head spin.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 11:29:07 pm »
I think she should go to Iran and lead a pack of lesbians in a protest of the law of islam which makes homosexuality punishable by death.  She might not want to wear that hijab any more - if she got out alive. :doa:

I think sending her would be a splendid idea. Just don't give her the details. She's a cop. Let her figure it out.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 11:31:16 pm »

Does this gallery of pictures remind anybody else of a junior High make Up Day event?

Liberals really are the embodiment of arrested development aren't they?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 11:40:59 pm »
If she tried that in Kabul, I think they would hack her head off twice.....

:smokin:

Offline Howie66

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 11:59:16 pm »
If she tried that in Kabul, I think they would hack her head off twice.....

:smokin:

Then send her to Kabul.

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 02:29:01 am »
who recently married her favorite female sergeant

I smell cronyism.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 02:31:51 am »
I smell cronyism.

Nepotism is allowed in that department?

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 02:33:06 am »
Nepotism is allowed in that department?

I guess technically it would now be nepotism, wouldn't it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 02:39:23 am »
and not one peep from the ACLU.. But have something Christian the ACLU will be filling a lawsuit so fast it will make your head spin.

Try having a 'wear a cross' day, anywhere in the United States and see what happens.

This serves to only prove that homosexuals are insane. Muslims will kill you for being homo, and not in a nice way. I wonder if this weirdo b*tch has ever heard of being flogged to death for being homosexual. Or being buried up to your neck and being stoned to death. Or being burned to death.

This woman is either retarded ignorant, or she is insane. It has to be one or the other.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 02:41:50 am »
I smell cronyism.

Is that what they call it now?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Howie66

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 02:55:17 am »

Try having a 'wear a cross' day, anywhere in the United States and see what happens.

This serves to only prove that homosexuals are insane. Muslims will kill you for being homo, and not in a nice way. I wonder if this weirdo b*tch has ever heard of being flogged to death for being homosexual. Or being buried up to your neck and being stoned to death. Or being burned to death.

This woman is either retarded ignorant, or she is insane. It has to be one or the other.

Both?

rangerrebew

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 12:18:15 pm »
Is that what they call it now?

No. Lesbianism - which makes it protected by the law, I assume. :odrama:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 12:19:40 pm by rangerrebew »