Author Topic: GOP Begins To Fight Back Against Obama's Broad Executive Overreach  (Read 348 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: GOP Begins To Fight Back Against Obama's Broad Executive Overreach
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 09:39:31 AM »
I will be impressed when Obama suddenly stops violating the law on a daily basis.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 09:40:17 AM »
GOP fighting back? Why does that instantly make me scoff?

From what I've seen, I don't think the GOP gives a rat's hind end about Obama's overreach. What they do care about is this is an election year, and they sense a chance for control and some plum committee appointments.

I honestly wish I didn't feel this way, but the GOP has let me down so much, I see them as slightly better than Democrats. And in the case of the McCain, Graham, Cantor types, worse, because they tell us one thing while doing another.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 09:47:34 AM »
GOP fighting back? Why does that instantly make me scoff?

From what I've seen, I don't think the GOP gives a rat's hind end about Obama's overreach. What they do care about is this is an election year, and they sense a chance for control and some plum committee appointments.

I honestly wish I didn't feel this way, but the GOP has let me down so much, I see them as slightly better than Democrats. And in the case of the McCain, Graham, Cantor types, worse, because they tell us one thing while doing another.

You are not alone in being skeptical.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline xyno

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 09:53:08 AM »
Why in Heaven's name doesn't the House challenge Obama's fiat orders on legal grounds (as Trey Gowdy and others suggest).  Certainly they have standing.  My belief is they are afraid of any decision splashing back on a future Republican President. 

Just abide by the Constitution, Congress, and challenge this twit.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 10:02:48 AM »
Why in Heaven's name doesn't the House challenge Obama's fiat orders on legal grounds (as Trey Gowdy and others suggest).  Certainly they have standing.  My belief is they are afraid of any decision splashing back on a future Republican President. 

Just abide by the Constitution, Congress, and challenge this twit.

I am convinced that the Obama Regime has some seriously bad sh*t on Boehner and they are holding it over his head. They own him lock, stock and barrel.

Offline speekinout

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 07:57:45 PM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf