Another JP Morgan Banker Leaps To His Death In New York City (Video)
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
(Before It's News)
via NY Post
A 28-year old Manhattan investment banker has died after an apparent suicide, police sources said. Kenneth Bellando, who worked at Levy Capital since January, was found dead on the sidewalk outside his East Side building on March 12, after allegedly jumping from the sixth-story roof, sources said.
Bellando, a former investment bank analyst at JPMorgan, is the son of John Bellando, chief operating officer and chief financial officer at Condé Nast. His brother, John, a top Chief Investment Officer with JPMorgan, works on risk exposure valuations.
There have been a spate of suicides amongst financial services employees since the beginning of 2014. They’ve occurred in London, the U.S., Singapore and Hong Kong. Source
1. William Broeksmit, a 58-year-old former senior executive for Deutsche Bank AG, was found dead in at home after apparently taking his own life in South Kensington in central London, on January 26
2. Karl Slym, the 51 year old Tata Motors managing director was discovered dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27
3. Gabriel Magee, the 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, whodied after plummeting from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London’s Canary Wharf on January 27
4. Mike Dueker, the 50-year-old chief economist of US bank Russell Investments was discovered dead near to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State on January 31
5. Richard Talley, the 57 year old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead on February 4 after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.
6. Tim Dickenson, who was a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, died in late January, in as yet unexplained circumstances
7. Ryan Henry Crane, the 37 year old executive at JP Morgan died in an alleged suicide just a few weeks ago on February 3 at his home in Connecticut
8. Li Junjie, 33-year-old banker in Hong Kong jumped from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong on February 19
9. James Stuart, the former National Bank of Commerce CEO was found dead in Scottsdale, Arizona on the morning of February 19. The cause of death has yet to be announced
10. Autumn Radtke, the CEO of First Meta, a digital currency exchange firm who was found dead on February 28 outside her Singapore apartment.
11. Ed Reilly, 47, a divorced father-of-three who worked as a trader at Vertical Group in Manhattan. He jumped in front of a Long Island Rail Road train on March 11
12. Kenneth Bellando, 28, an investment banker at Levy Capital Partners jumped off his building in Manhattan’s Upper East Side on March 12
Amazingly this is still continuing. Again though, I want to warn people, do your research. See how many bankers kill themselves every year and compare it to what is happening now. It’s a fact that bankers kill themselves. It is a high risk, high stress job. Do your own research. But isn’t it very interesting that while these bankers are offing themselves (or being killed off) that Russia is pushing the world to the brink right now? I mean its like the 1930s all over again minus the depression. Stay tuned..