Author Topic: Long haired, maggot infested welfare parasite turns down $80,000/yr job  (Read 1490 times)

rangerrebew

Long-haired maggot-infested welfare parasite turns down $80,000/yr job

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:29

(Before It's News)

Take a good look at the pic below:

Welfare slug Jason Greenslate

Welfare slug Jason Greenslate

His name is Jason Greenslate and a real-life exemplar of what Rush Limbaugh calls the “long-haired maggot-infested dope-smoking” carbuncles infesting America.

Greenslate is 29 years old, able-bodied, and is on welfare.

But he’s no ordinary welfare parasite.

When was the last time you had lobster for dinner?

Well, here’s news to all you suckers who still pay federal income taxes: Greenslate buys LOBSTERS with food stamps your hard-earned dollars.

Greenslate is a California surfer and rocker. He signed up for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), i.e., food stamps, and receives $200 dollars a month in taxpayer money for food.

Why does he qualify for SNAP? As Greenslate put it simply, “I don’t got a paycheck coming in, so I qualify.”

All he has to do is provide his birth certificate and Social Security card and fill out a form once a year.

The parasite recently was interviewed on Sean Hannity, and turned down Hannity’s offer to help him find a paying job. Here’s the account on Fox News Insider, March 13, 2014:

Wearing sunglasses and smoking an electronic cigarette on set, Greenslate told Hannity that he hasn’t worked in a year for pay, but that he considers his band practice his job.

Hannity pointed out that Greenslate rides around in a Cadillac Escalade and frequents strip clubs, all while receiving government assistance and not working at a job that actually pays.

When Hannity asked Greenslate who he thinks pays for his food stamps and free health care, Greenslate said, “Government, taxes, us, the people.”

“Not you, because you’re not paying taxes,” Hannity responded.

Hannity went on to point out that nearly 60 cents out of every working Californian’s dollar goes to taxes. “You’re taking their money and you just don’t seem to care,” Hannity said.

“Who says I don’t care?” Greenslate asked, adding that he was “thankful.”

“I want to thank the United States of America, and the situation — the way things are set up,” said Greenslate.

Hannity concluded by asking Greenslate, “If I could get you a job that would pay you $80,000 a year driving a truck in North Dakota, would you take it?”

“No,” Greenslate replied.

Not only is Greenslate a lazy greedy welfare bum, he’s also crafty. The address for him on 4 people search engines is a P.O. address:

PO Box 2569, La Jolla, CA 92038

The addresses for his relatives — Jimmy Leroy Greenslate, 78; Carolyn Ila Greenslate, 77; Kevin Greenslate, 55; Barry Greenslate, 52 — are either the same P O box adrress or absent.

The long-haired maggot-infested welfare parasite is right on one thing:

In the end, it is THE GOVERNMENT — the POS in the White House, the useless millionaires in Congress, every 50 state governments — who make possible and are enabling this welfare abuse.

H/t The Economic Collapse and FOTM’s swampygirl

~Eowyn

Source:  http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/03/19/long-haired-maggot-infested-welfare-parasite-turns-down-80000yr-job/

I inserted his photo

« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 10:34:39 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline Charlespg

I'd like to beat this SOB to death with an ax handle :chairbang:

I have never been able to get a job due to having both type 1 and 2 diabetes and rheumatoid  arthritis in my spine due to scoliosis and  yet I can get  $15 dollars in food stamps  while this cretin gets $200 for surfing  and going to strip clubs ..This is one reason  why I hate and despise progressives
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Sending addresses on this forum should be carefully re-considered, probably NOT done.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline SouthTexas

You'd think even the leftists would want to stop abuse this bad, but obviously not.

Offline happyg

Single men and/or women should not be able to receive welfare.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Beautify America: BEAT UP A HIPPIE
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

Is this Parasitic Turd supposed to be a "man"?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That's a little extreme.

Offline happyg

That's a little extreme.

Unless there is a legitimate reason, such as a disability, why should someone who is capable of working, live off the government?

Offline Howie66

How so?

The only legitimate purpose for welfare is to HELP a family that has come on hard times. It is supposed to be minimal, temporary and in an emergency situation.

Welfare is NOT supposed to be generational, perpetual and without limits.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: Long haired, maggot infested welfare parasite turns down $80,000/yr job
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 12:16:28 am »
Unless there is a legitimate reason, such as a disability, why should someone who is capable of working, live off the government?

Because it's the modern way of life in America.  I said it on another thread: this is what happens when a country steers a course directly toward the ash-heap of history.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 12:34:33 am »

what if that person is trying to find a job but is having difficulty finding one?  should he or she be left without anything just because she/he is single?

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 12:36:08 am »
I have a question:

where does this clown get the money necessary to fund his lifestyle?  I don't think government bennies are going to support a flashy lifestyle all on their own.  That means that he does in fact have cash income from somewhere, he's just not reporting it nor paying taxes on it.  Not only is that tax fraud, it's also welfare fraud.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 12:44:27 am »
Because it's the modern way of life in America.  I said it on another thread: this is what happens when a country steers a course directly toward the ash-heap of history.

You got that right. The inmates are truly running the asylum.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 01:17:32 am »

Your original post was a blanket statement without these exceptions.  Good to know you're not that draconian.

rangerrebew

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 06:21:08 pm »
Is this Parasitic Turd supposed to be a "man"?

No.  He's an Obama voter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 07:12:39 pm »
How so?

The only legitimate purpose for welfare is to HELP a family that has come on hard times. It is supposed to be minimal, temporary and in an emergency situation.

Welfare is NOT supposed to be generational, perpetual and without limits.

Things have radically changed in the last 50 years in this country!

When I was growing up there WERE a few people around on public assistance but the last thing any of them wanted was for anyone else to know it! Now it appears to be a badge of honor!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Howie66

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2014, 08:15:18 pm »
Things have radically changed in the last 50 years in this country!

When I was growing up there WERE a few people around on public assistance but the last thing any of them wanted was for anyone else to know it! Now it appears to be a badge of honor!

Yep!

People used to be really hurting bad before they even thought about going on the public dole. It was only as a last resort that they did.