Author Topic: Kerry: invading Ukraine is a hard line  (Read 523 times)

rangerrebew

Kerry: invading Ukraine is a hard line
« on: March 19, 2014, 11:00:12 am »
Kerry: Invading Eastern Ukraine is a “Hard Line”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On March 18, 2014 @ 9:35 pm In The Point | No Comments

According to experts, a hard line is north of a red line, but south of the “unbelievably small strikes” that Kerry is fond of.

It’s not clear what will happen when the “hard line” is crossed. It may involve…

1. A phone call from John Kerry to anyone in Russia who still takes his calls for laughs warning that Russia is on “the wrong side of history.”

2. Sanctions against the Deputy Under-Governor of Southern Siberia

3. An emergency shipment of 2,000 copies of “Dreams From My Father” to besieged Ukrainian soldiers

Secretary of State John Kerry informed a group of students on Tuesday that the administration has drawn a “hard line” against a possible Russian invasion of East Ukraine. He said that such a step would be an “egregious” escalation of tensions in Eastern Europe.

Asked what the White House’s response would be if East Ukraine was invaded by Russia, Kerry said the administration regards that action as a “major breach.”

“That would be as egregious as any step that I can think of that could be taken by a country in today’s world, particularly by a country like Russia where so much is at stake,” he continued.

So if Russia crosses Kerry’s “Hard Line” they will have committed a “Major Breach”. If Russia crosses the “Major Breach”, it will be considered an “Egregious Escalation” and will result in “Double Secret Probation.”

Looks like John Kerry’s hard line is as soft as his red line was yellow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/kerry-invading-eastern-ukraine-is-a-hard-line/

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Kerry: invading Ukraine is a hard line
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 12:03:04 am »
Another red line?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 12:10:12 am »
Moan...we are such a stupid nation.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 12:12:01 am »
Moan...we are such a stupid nation.

We can always say we warned them....

Unless the rest of America is too stupid to listen.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 12:14:53 am »
We can always say we warned them....

Unless the rest of America is too stupid to listen.

This is what happens when a country steers a course directly for the ash-heap of history.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 12:23:15 am »
This is what happens when a country steers a course directly for the ash-heap of history.

Indeed.

America is headed into oblivion because it put a hopey-changey false messiah with pedal to the metal in the driver's seat.

I don't know how we recover from this, either domestically or internationally....  **nononono*
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 12:23:46 am by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.