Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton on the Missing Malaysian Airlines 777?  (Read 399 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Is Hillary Clinton on the Missing Malaysian Airlines 777?
« on: March 19, 2014, 01:18:15 am »
http://www.redstate.com/2014/03/18/was-hillary-clinton-on-the-malaysian-777/

Is Hillary Clinton on the Missing Malaysian Airlines 777?

By: Erick Erickson (Diary)  |  March 18th, 2014 at 04:30 AM

Hillary Clinton must be on the missing Malaysian Airlines 777. That seems to be the only plausible explanation that an unbiased press corps has for not asking her how her Russian reset is going. It was Hillary Clinton who presented a physical reset button to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov in 2009.

To make a big deal about the Obama Administration resetting and rebuilding a stronger relationship with Russia, Secretary Clinton, in 2009, presented the Russian Foreign Minister with the physical red button. Of course, in true Obama Administration fashion, the State Department got the word “reset” wrong. Nonetheless, it was a reminder that the Obama Administration intended a relationship not based on “seeing souls”, but on reality and mutual respect.

In fact, the historic record shows Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, was in charge of rebuilding the relationship with Russia from 2009 to 2013. She was in charge of the reset. She was in charge of a relationship built on “mutual respect.” Now the State Department accuses Vladimir Putin of lying and claims the Obama Administration misread Russian intentions.

That did not all happen in a vacuum. That did not all happen while John “French Looking” Kerry was Secretary of State. That all happened while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.

And she is now nowhere to be found. She has answered no questions from the media. Surely an unbiased media would demand she answer questions. I can only conclude either the media is biased in her favor or she is on the missing Malaysian Airlines flight.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Is Hillary Clinton on the Missing Malaysian Airlines 777?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 01:20:17 am »
Wishful thinking...

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 02:51:20 am »
Wishful thinking...

No kidding! I could live with that!
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 02:52:33 am »
Aww, and the title got my hopes up, too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 02:55:58 am »
Has she be seen within the last 10 days..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 02:01:25 am »
Maybe she's recovering from yet another cosmetic procedure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org