Author Topic: U.S. Lets Gitmo Terrorist Publish Letter About Suffering, Abuse at Prison  (Read 289 times)

Offline flowers

« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 01:31:04 PM by flowers »

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I have volunteered to run GITMO.

So far, I have heard nothing in response.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I have volunteered to run GITMO.

So far, I have heard nothing in response.

I have a funny feeling that if you did run GTMO-CAMP-XRAY. The million dollar soccer fields would be donated to local military dependents- children and JTF. While the million dollar court room was turned into a new dental clinic for dependents.

And when the self admitted terrorists spit in the faces of the JTF they would be put in solitary confinement and not given a new prayer rug and Obama poster for their cell?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 02:17:28 PM by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I have a funny feeling that if you did run GTMO-CAMP-XRAY. The million dollar soccer fields would be donated to local military dependents- children and JTF. While the million dollar court room was turned into a new dental clinic for dependents.

And when the self admitted terrorists spit in the faces of the JTF they would be put in solitary confinement and not given a new prayer rug and Obama poster for their cell?

One thing would be certain. Life at "Club Gitmo" as the Bad Guys have become accustomed to it would be over. They wouldn't dream of doing something stupid towards any JTF personnel, either. They would understand that they are in a place that they really don't want to be in.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online mountaineer

Ham sammiches for everyone!
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Fishrrman

To bad we can't get Sheriff Joe to run Guantanamo.

Feed 'em Hebrew National hot dogs, Joe!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf