Author Topic: Ron Paul: Crimea secedes. So what?  (Read 255 times)

Offline happyg

Ron Paul: Crimea secedes. So what?
« on: March 18, 2014, 01:23:36 PM »

Offline DCPatriot

Re: Ron Paul: Crimea secedes. So what?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 01:25:29 PM »
My sentiments, exactly!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 01:37:30 PM »
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 02:03:18 PM by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 02:29:23 PM »
BTW: I have seen some diss Glenn Beck. If it were not for Glenn Beck and The Blaze, the VA. set-up from the Obama machine to steal the governors seat with a planted libertarian would have never seen the light of day.

Revealed: Obama Campaign Bundler Helping Fund Libertarian in Tight Va. Gubernatorial Race | TheBlaze.com
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/05/revealed-obama-campaign-bundler-helping-fund-libertarian-in-tight-va-gubernatorial-race/

I don't think they will try to pull this crap anymore because of the exposure. Any Indy candidate will be checked into.

But Rand Paul needs vetted more.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 05:21:14 AM »
I sadly see a division coming up in primaries. The liberatarians won't bend regarding Rand Paul. While the conservatives are going to splt as well. Social conservatives v. fiscal conservatives. Unless fiscal conservatives can see a way to go for Huckabee. Brand new polls show Huck pulling ahead of Rand Paul. I hope it all works out in the end, it seems as someone like Paul Ryan appeals to both facets of conservatives. The question remains...will the diehard more liberal libertarians get behind anyone but Rand Paul?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 05:21:54 AM by Gazoo »

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 06:05:21 AM »
It's ironic the Administration is points to a 95% "pro" vote in Crimea, when there was a greater than 100% vote in some Obama districts.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf