Author Topic: National Guard Reservist Arrested In Alleged LA Subway Attack Plot  (Read 666 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/03/17/national-guard-reservist-arrested-in-la-subway-attack-plot/

National Guard Reservist Arrested In Alleged LA Subway Attack Plot
March 17, 2014 12:54 PM

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A National Guard reservist has been arrested at the U.S.-Canada border in Washington for allegedly trying to aid al-Qaida in a plot to attack a Southland subway.

Nicholas Teausant, 20, of Acampo, Calif., was charged Monday with attempting to provide material to support a foregoing terrorist organization, the U.S. District Attorney’s Office said.

Teausant was arrested at the Canadian border “with the intent of continuing to travel to Syria to join the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, a foreign terrorist organization more widely known as al-Qaida in Iraq,” officials said.

He allegedly began planning the attack late last year with the intent of carrying it out with the use of an unknown type of explosive on New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day, a complaint said.

Teausant is expected to make his initial appearance Monday afternoon.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: National Guard Reservist Arrested In Alleged LA Subway Attack Plot
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 11:53:01 pm »
Picture of this wannabe at the link...

I say we just shoot him.

:smokin:

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 11:54:45 pm »
Looks like he just finished a tour with the Occupy idiots.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 12:02:12 am »
Picture of this wannabe at the link...

I say we just shoot him.

:smokin:

Works for me. Start with the ankles and work upwards.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 12:02:58 am »
Looks like he just finished a tour with the Occupy idiots.

Just another Muzzie Infiltrator.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline happyg

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 12:20:36 am »
From his FB page: (The guy is nuts)

Nicholas Michael Teausant

March 12

Hey kaffir...lets make some art.. Lol #jews