Author Topic: Clueless voters explain why they voted for Obama  (Read 525 times)

rangerrebew

Clueless voters explain why they voted for Obama
« on: March 17, 2014, 10:24:16 pm »
http://conservativevideos.com/2014/03/clueless-voters-explain-voted-obama/

This is SCARY to think these sheeple actually vote.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: Clueless voters explain why they voted for Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 12:59:26 pm »
http://conservativevideos.com/2014/03/clueless-voters-explain-voted-obama/

This is SCARY to think these sheeple actually vote.

The thought that they procreate should terrify you, then.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 02:57:51 pm »
The thought that they procreate should terrify you, then.

That is true if you are an American conservative.  If you are a democrat, it assures lots more votes without having to work at it. :thud:

Offline Howie66

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 04:01:42 pm »
That is true if you are an American conservative.  If you are a democrat, it assures lots more votes without having to work at it. :thud:
At least those that survive Baby Killers R Us (aka Planned Parenthood).
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 12:51:27 pm »
At least those that survive Baby Killers R Us (aka Planned Parenthood).

If Obama had his way, as he did in Illinois, he would have survivors of botched abortions wrapped in plastic bags and thrown in a closet to die. :thud:

Offline Howie66

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 02:00:20 pm »
If Obama had his way, as he did in Illinois, he would have survivors of botched abortions wrapped in plastic bags and thrown in a closet to die. :thud:

I still think that it's a crying shame that Stanley Dunham didn't have a Planned Parenthood facility available to her when we really needed it.