Author Topic: Clueless voters explain why they voted for Obama  (Read 242 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Clueless voters explain why they voted for Obama
« on: March 17, 2014, 06:24:16 PM »
http://conservativevideos.com/2014/03/clueless-voters-explain-voted-obama/

This is SCARY to think these sheeple actually vote.
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions. John Adams

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: Clueless voters explain why they voted for Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 08:59:26 AM »
http://conservativevideos.com/2014/03/clueless-voters-explain-voted-obama/

This is SCARY to think these sheeple actually vote.

The thought that they procreate should terrify you, then.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 10:57:51 AM »
The thought that they procreate should terrify you, then.

That is true if you are an American conservative.  If you are a democrat, it assures lots more votes without having to work at it. :thud:
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions. John Adams

Offline Howie66

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 12:01:42 PM »
That is true if you are an American conservative.  If you are a democrat, it assures lots more votes without having to work at it. :thud:
At least those that survive Baby Killers R Us (aka Planned Parenthood).
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 08:51:27 AM »
At least those that survive Baby Killers R Us (aka Planned Parenthood).

If Obama had his way, as he did in Illinois, he would have survivors of botched abortions wrapped in plastic bags and thrown in a closet to die. :thud:

Offline Howie66

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 10:00:20 AM »
If Obama had his way, as he did in Illinois, he would have survivors of botched abortions wrapped in plastic bags and thrown in a closet to die. :thud:

I still think that it's a crying shame that Stanley Dunham didn't have a Planned Parenthood facility available to her when we really needed it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf