Author Topic: Russia Laughs At Obama'Sanctions'; Calls Him 'Prankster'  (Read 814 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Russia Laughs At Obama'Sanctions'; Calls Him 'Prankster'
« on: March 17, 2014, 09:39:31 pm »
Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama’s Sanctions

MOSCOW – Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today  asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum. Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.

It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

U.S. official have warned of additional sanctions for Russian action, hoping it will deter Russia from any further aggression towards Ukraine, but it didn’t appear to upset the often outspoke Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin.
Rogozin, a friend of actor Steven Seagal,  took to Twitter to tweak Obama, tweeting  he thinks “some prankster” came up with the sanctions list

In a later tweet addressed to “Comrade @BarackObama,” he asked, “what should do those who have neither accounts nor property abroad? Or U didn’t think about it?”

Another Russian on the sanctions list, Vladislav Surkov, also seemed unconcerned.

Surkov,  a top Putin ideologue often called the Kremlin’s grey cardinal, reportedly told a Russian newspaper, “It’s a big honor for me. I don’t
have accounts abroad. The only things that interest me in the U.S. are Tupac Shakur, Allen Ginsberg, and Jackson Pollock. I don’t need a visa to access their work. I lose nothing.”

Here’s who gets hit with the sanctions:
U.S. officials said that, among the sanctioned individuals were the “key ideologists and architects” of Russia’s Ukraine policy, while adding that some of the Russian officials were included in the list for their role in curbing “human rights and liberties” in Russia.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/03/russian-deputy-pm-laughs-at-obamas-sanctions/
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Russia Laughs At Obama'Sanctions'; Calls Him 'Prankster'
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 10:04:03 pm »
Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today  asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

Explains the picture of Obama in the Russian uniform.

Chris Matthews and Rachel Man Maddow are going to have a complete meltdown.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 10:16:33 pm »
Russia will be tweeting this next.  :silly: while I  8888crybaby  **nononono*

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 10:27:56 pm »
Russia will be tweeting this next.  :silly: while I  8888crybaby  **nononono*

The truth does hurt.

Obama is turning the USA into a complete laughing stock.

Just wait until the shit gets real serious.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 10:28:48 pm »
Explains the picture of Obama in the Russian uniform.

Chris Matthews and Rachel Man Maddow are going to have a complete meltdown.

Screw them. I hope that they both go into total vapor lock.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 10:35:09 pm »
Just shut up Obama!  Every time you open your mouth, things get worse. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Howie66

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 12:07:37 am »
Everything that King Midas touched turned to gold. Everything that Obama touches turns to shit.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 12:21:38 am »
Everything that King Midas touched turned to gold. Everything that Obama touches turns to shit.

You know what flies are attracted to.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 12:37:31 am »

He's having another "line in the sand" embarrassment.   

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline happyg

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2014, 12:43:19 am »
Krauthammer’s Take: Obama Is Being ‘Ridiculed by Russians’

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80qaVQayHzk&feature=player_embedded

President Obama has thus far responded tepidly to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, targeting only several individuals in Russia for sanctions and providing Ukraine with rations as opposed to the arms it requested. Because of Obama’s rhetoric and policy, Charles Krauthammer said the president is being “ridiculed by Russians.”

“If he thinks that sanctioning seven Russians out of a population of, what, 150 million is a sanction, he’s living in a different world,” Krauthammer said. Instead we should be sending Ukraine weapons, something the administration denied because it thinks “somehow to arm the victim of aggression is a provocation,” Krauthammer explained.

The idea that such small, targeted sanctions will work is “preposterous,” Krauthammer said. “This really is a humiliating response by a president who can’t even get the Europeans to join him in effective sanctions.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/373573/krauthammers-take-obama-being-ridiculed-russians-nro-staff?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Offline rustynail

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2014, 12:58:00 am »
'Prankster'?  The word may have not been translated correctly.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2014, 01:46:34 am »
Did we ever think we would see the day that Russia calls the United States of America's President, “Comrade?"

It is like college football, when LSU beat OSU in the championship game. OSU tries to make themselves superior by calling themselves, "The" Ohio State. (Sorry Hap, lol)

Obama temporarily stole "The" United States of America from us. It is depressing. Whoever remains a supporter of this imposter called Obama, is themselves a marxist commie and a traitor to The United States of America..

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 08:40:48 am »
Russian Officials Take To Twitter To Mock ‘Comrade Obama’ Sanctions
http://www.inquisitr.com/1176194/russian-officials-take-to-twitter-to-mock-comrade-obama-sanctions/