Author Topic: Things Get VERY Heated When Two Vets Confront Man Wearing Military Clothing  (Read 4507 times)

Offline happyg

By Steve Straub

Two Veterans call out fake soldier wearing Ranger, E.O.D., and 101st airborne tab. While wearing an E-8 rank.

WARNING: This video contains extreme profanity, if that offends you DO NOT watch this video. If you watch it and are offended you have no right to complain because you were warned! Again DO NOT watch this video if profanity offends you, or if you’re at work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HC0DGMfrnw&feature=player_embedded

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/things-get-heated-when-two-vets-confront-man-wearing-military-clothing

Offline aligncare

Save for later viewing

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Wearing a military uniform under false pretenses to: pick up women? Look like Billy badass? Complete with the haircut, is sick and I believe punishable and a federal offense.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

Wearing a military uniform under false pretenses to: pick up women? Look like Billy badass? Complete with the haircut, is sick and I believe punishable and a federal offense.

They also get free drinks and/or meals from patriots!

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Actually, it is called Stolen Valor and at the very least rates a solid ass kicking.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Actually, it is called Stolen Valor and at the very least rates a solid ass kicking.

Someday I'll  tell you about what happened when I walked in to an establishment one night right after I had returned from Vietnam and found two dope smoking hippie types wearing fatigue shirts sitting there  enjoying their brews.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Howie66

Someday I'll  tell you about what happened when I walked in to an establishment one night right after I had returned from Vietnam and found two dope smoking hippie types wearing fatigue shirts sitting there  enjoying their brews.

I'll bet that it's about as interesting as the time I was going home on leave, passing through O'Hare, when some dumb-ass Hippie decided to spit on my Dress Blues.

:beer:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'll bet that it's about as interesting as the time I was going home on leave, passing through O'Hare, when some dumb-ass Hippie decided to spit on my Dress Blues.

Yeah! Probably just about the same!  :beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Howie66

Yeah! Probably just about the same!  :beer:

Did the responding police officers end up buying you a couple of beers?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Did the responding police officers end up buying you a couple of beers?

No. Fortunately the owners of the place were friends of mine and told me to get the hell out BEFORE they called the ambulance and the cops.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 11:43:22 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Howie66

No. The owners of the place were friends of mine and told me to get the hell out BEFORE they called the ambulance and the cops.
Sounds like a good plan!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
No. Fortunately the owners of the place were friends of mine and told me to get the hell out BEFORE they called the ambulance and the cops.

You were feeling generous that night, I take it? After all, they were still breathing when you left.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You were feeling generous that night, I take it? After all, they were still breathing when you left.

Yeah but I'm told that they made detour by the hospital  on their way home and I know for sure that they weren't wearing men's clothes when they left the place!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 12:31:23 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

Anyone who's ever served knows intuitively you don't BS about your service. Military service is serious as a heart attack.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Anyone who's ever served knows intuitively you don't BS about your service. Military service is serious as a heart attack.

Hell - I get annoyed at hunters wearing surplus from time to time. Stupid, but it cranks me the wrong way.

Offline Howie66

Hell - I get annoyed at hunters wearing surplus from time to time. Stupid, but it cranks me the wrong way.

Agreed.

Wearing the uniform did not come easy, by any stretch of the imagination. Someone who didn't earn it has no business putting one on.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Agreed.

Wearing the uniform did not come easy, by any stretch of the imagination. Someone who didn't earn it has no business putting one on.

Exactly so!  :beer:

When was the last time you wore your dress uniform? Betting that, apart from memorial day or veterans day, it is never. BDUs? Probably not since you got home for the final time. It gets respected, and part of that respect is passing it on. We are retired (mostly). Got as little right to walk down the street in uniform as any snot nosed hipster.

Figure those that did can take pride. Those that do can show their pride in public.
Those that didn't buy the beers.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

When was the last time you wore your dress uniform? Betting that, apart from memorial day or veterans day, it is never. BDUs? Probably not since you got home for the final time. It gets respected, and part of that respect is passing it on. We are retired (mostly). Got as little right to walk down the street in uniform as any snot nosed hipster.

Figure those that did can take pride. Those that do can show their pride in public.

I'm a Plankowner on two different carriers....USS George Washington and USS Theodore Roosevelt.  I have my original unit ID ballcaps I wear everywhere, and it has gotten to the point were I no longer need to ask for the vet's discount at Home Depot, Lowes, and a couple of other places.  I've been asked about my service and I like talking about it, at length if anyone will listen....but many of my sea stories are definitely not fit for mixed company......

Offline Howie66

Waist is a tad snug, but I wouldn't get dressed down during inspection. However, I haven't worn them in public since the day that I left Lejuene for the last time, years ago. 

Offline Howie66

I'm a Plankowner on two different carriers....USS George Washington and USS Theodore Roosevelt.  I have my original unit ID ballcaps I wear everywhere, and it has gotten to the point were I no longer need to ask for the vet's discount at Home Depot, Lowes, and a couple of other places.  I've been asked about my service and I like talking about it, at length if anyone will listen....but many of my sea stories are definitely not fit for mixed company......

Old Salt, eh?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Twice as plankowner? We call them keel owners here, same thing.

You, my friend, are honored.  :patriot:

Offline Howie66

Twice as plankowner? We call them keel owners here, same thing.

You, my friend, are honored.  :patriot:

British?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Offline Howie66

Yep!  :beer: :patriot:

:beer: :patriot: Right backatcha, Brother!

Looking forward to visiting your Island next year!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
:beer: :patriot: Right backatcha, Brother!

Looking forward to visiting your Island next year!

Hit me up nearer the time. I know all sorts of odd corners no one has ever heard of! Love this place, despite the weather and the temperament of my fellow English.