Author Topic: Allen West: FBI Probe of Harry Reid Could Damage Administration  (Read 482 times)

Offline happyg

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Allen West: FBI Probe of Harry Reid Could Damage Administration
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 03:00:08 PM »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 03:02:49 PM »

Without any doubt they would do EXACTLY that!

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 04:57:44 PM »
Former Florida congressman Allen West says the Justice Department will not comment on a corruption investigation into possible financial wrongdoing by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and GOP Sen. Mike Lee because it could be damaging to the Obama administration.

Then by all means let's get this show on the road!  :pop41:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 04:59:44 PM »
Without any doubt they would do EXACTLY that!
*girl beer*

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf