Author Topic: Leading Activist For Poor, Michael Kink, Makes More Money Than The Governor  (Read 242 times)

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • ^^ Actual picture of me.
    • Fullervision
http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/2014/03/leading-activist-for-poor-michael-kink-makes-more-money-than-the-governor

by Ken Lovett
March 17, 2014

A leading activist for the poor who has ripped Gov. Cuomo over the issue of income inequality actually makes more than the governor.

Michael Kink,  the executive director of the union-backed Strong Economy For All Coalition, makes at least $183,000 a year, sources close to him say.

Kink’s salary tops Cuomo’s $179,000 annual pay. It also dwarfs the less than $110,000 made by fellow activist for the poor, Ronald Deutsch, executive director of New Yorkers For Fiscal Fairness.

Kink, critics point out, is in the top 10% of income earners in New York even as he lives in Massachusetts and benefits from a similar property tax cap that he has criticized in New York.

(excerpted)
Proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance

"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

The enemy of my enemies may not be my friend, but it's still fun watching him make my enemies squirm.

Online mountaineer

union-backed
SEIU, I presume.
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • ^^ Actual picture of me.
    • Fullervision
Proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance

"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

The enemy of my enemies may not be my friend, but it's still fun watching him make my enemies squirm.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf