Author Topic: Air Force: Christians' Religious Speech Not Legally Protected Right  (Read 290 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: Air Force: Christians' Religious Speech Not Legally Protected Right
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:30:32 PM »
Bending over backwards to accommodate the Muzzie Infiltrators is acceptable though, right?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 04:55:32 AM »
Hey, at least you guys get to vote while on active duty. We didn't (and still don't, far as I know).  :shrug:

Service has always removed or constrained your rights and freedoms that you are fighting to protect. It's just part of the job. Not a terribly pleasant part, but it's there.
I do note that it's a storm in a tea cup kicked up by the rabid atheist lot though - surely they should now protest the wearing of beards and turbans, in the name of fairness and equality and not forcing religion down their delicate little throats.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 09:07:37 PM »
Hey, at least you guys get to vote while on active duty. We didn't (and still don't, far as I know).  :shrug:

Service has always removed or constrained your rights and freedoms that you are fighting to protect. It's just part of the job. Not a terribly pleasant part, but it's there.
I do note that it's a storm in a tea cup kicked up by the rabid atheist lot though - surely they should now protest the wearing of beards and turbans, in the name of fairness and equality and not forcing religion down their delicate little throats.

From what I understand, the absentee ballots of our troops on deployment out of country are quite vulnerable to "mischief", particularly in States that are under Communist control. The ballots tend to go missing or arrive "too late" to be counted.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf