Author Topic:  (Read 337 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: March 17, 2014, 02:57:39 AM »

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 10:20:47 AM »
That's gonna leave a mark  :chairbang:. The problem is that the target has no nerve endings, ganglia or brain cells to feel it.  :whistle:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 04:53:27 PM »
I really like John Bolton and his candor.

I would LOVE to see him become the next Secretary of State. He would be a vast improvement over Hanoi John Effin Kerry.

Talk about an immediate restoration of TRUST from our Allies and FEAR into our Enemies.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 04:54:43 PM »
That's gonna leave a mark  :chairbang:. The problem is that the target has no nerve endings, ganglia or brain cells to feel it.  :whistle:

Agreed. However it would be a hoot to work up a good sweat trying to inflict pain on that scumbag.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 06:42:26 PM »
This is sad.  I had more respect for John Bolton.  He didn't need to make that statement to make his points.

How far ALL our leaders have fallen.   **nononono*
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf