Author Topic: 14 Year Old Republican Surprises Democrat Door Knocker in Maryland  (Read 488 times)

Offline happyg

Fourteen year old Leonard Robinson, III got an unexpected visit to his home in Suitland-Silver Hill, MD by a Democrat door knocker. How he handled the woman will put a smile on your face. Leonard tells the story:

WE’RE SCARING THE DEMOCRATS

Before I begin, I find it necessary to give some background information to make the significance of this story more relevant. My mother has been living in our neighborhood of Suitland- Silver Hill area for about three years and never has anyone knocked on our door, from GOP to Democrats, Jehovah’s Witnesses, and door- to- door salesmen.

Well, Tuesday, March 4, Prince George’s County Schools were declared closed due to the roads and weather. So, I was home alone. Around 10: 50 A.M., all of a sudden there is a knock on my door. A woman with long hair and an Obama 2012 t- shirt stands proudly saying, “I’m here on behalf of the Democrats of Prince George’s County encouraging people to stand up against local PG county Republicans who have contacted some of our Democratic supporters and are trying to make an entrance into the community, let’s let them know this is a pro- Democrat neighborhood and we don’t want race- mongering people who refuse to work with our President to have a presence.” Interested in how much of a fool she could make herself look.

I replied, “Really?”

She continued her rant by saying, “They are a crowd of racist homophobic people who want to bring Prince George’s County down the old road of segregation… they support sky rising taxes…” After hearing the falsehood of her statements, I quickly told her to wait as I retrieved the pamphlet information given to me by Lee Havis and smiled as I said, “We the Prince George’s County GOP support individual liberty, free market enterprise, smaller government, lower taxes, and personal responsibility.” Shocked, she exclaimed, “Is your mother a Republican?”

Quickly, I answered, “Unfortunately not but I am the canvass leader for this precinct and I’m glad you feel threatened by our message and entrance to the community.”

As quickly as she came, she left without another word. This is an example of how a little work can make a world of difference and can threaten the establishment of the big government Democrats in Prince George’s County.

In Liberty,

Leonard Robinson, III
Suitland, MD

http://convictionsoffaith.com/2013/3/13/14-year-old-republican-surprises-democrat-door-knocker-in-maryland

Oceander

Re: 14 Year Old Republican Surprises Democrat Door Knocker in Maryland
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 02:13:43 am »
:bigsilly:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 02:17:11 am »
We need more people like this. Instead of arguing for the umpteenth thousandth time who shut the govenmentt down and who let the dogs out. We should do this during the primaries.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 02:20:13 am »
We need more people like this. Instead of arguing for the umpteenth thousandth time who shut the govenmentt down and who let the dogs out. We should do this during the primaries.

Good idea! The article also showed the hypocrisy of liberals who only want "their kind" in their neighborhoods. Talk about discrimination!

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 02:24:12 am »
I could feel it through the article.

Is your mother a REPUBLICAN?

Republicans are the new N word.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?