Author Topic: MOM BEHEADED FOR SUSPECTED OF BEING CHRISTIAN, WHILE KIDS MADE TO WATCH  (Read 596 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://patriotsbillboard.org/mom-beheaded-for-suspected-of-being-christian-while-kids-made-to-watch/

MOM BEHEADED FOR SUSPECTED OF BEING CHRISTIAN, WHILE KIDS MADE TO WATCH
Posted on March 15, 2014 by PatriotsBillboard

THIS IS COMMON PLACE, HAPPENING EACH AND EVERY DAY. I HAVE YET TO HEAR OUR MEDIA, POLITICIANS, RELIGIOUS LEADERS, WOMAN’S RIGHTS GROUPS, BLACK LEADERS, HOLLYWOOD STARS, HIP HOPPERS OR ANYBODY THE MSM COVERS, SAY ONE WORD ABOUT THESE HORRIFIC KILLINGS. HAVE YOU? WHY NOT? WAKE UP AMERICA, IT’S COMING HERE.

3-15-14  Muslims behead Christian mother and her cousin while forcing the two daughters to watch it.

Muslim terrorists from Al Qaeda-linked Al Shabaab have publicly beheaded a mother of two girls and her cousin after discovering they were Christians. The woman’s daughters, ages 8 and 15, were witness to the slaughter, with the younger girl screaming and shouting for someone to save her mother.

Morning Star News The Muslim extremists on March 4 called residents to the town center to witness the executions of the 41-year-old mother, Sadia Ali Omar, and her 35-year-old cousin, Osman Mohamoud Moge, the sources said. Before killing them, an Al Shabaab militant announced, “We know these two people are Christians who recently came back from Kenya – we want to wipe out any underground Christian living inside of mujahidin [jihadists’] area,” according to an area resident whose name is undisclosed for security reasons.
“We are afraid that the Al Shabaab might continue monitoring these two children and eventually kill them just like their mother,” an area resident said. The militants, who have vowed to rid the country of Christians, because leaving Islam in Somalia is punishable by death – became suspicious of Omar and Moge due to their irregular attendance at Friday mosque prayers, sources said. Al-Shabaab “have spies everywhere in Somalia.”

An earlier gruesome video of a Somali Muslim beheading of Somali Christian convert, Mansur Mohamed. (WARNING: Graphic Images)
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Now, now, now....we're not supposed to be critical of the "Religion of Peace" practitioners, are we? We must be understanding and tolerant of divergent cultural ideas. 
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Rapunzel

Now, now, now....we're not supposed to be critical of the "Religion of Peace" practitioners, are we? We must be understanding and tolerant of divergent cultural ideas.

Right...... it's us Christians who are bad donchaknow.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Right...... it's us Christians who are bad donchaknow.

BINGO!
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Lemme guess....it was those wily Amish again, right??

:smokin:

Offline happyg

Obama is leading us down the same road. It will happen here, unless Americans and CONGRESS gets their heads out of their asses.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Obama is leading us down the same road. It will happen here, unless Americans and CONGRESS gets their heads out of their asses.

Agreed!   

'War on Women' my a$$! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
We of The West see what is happening.

Eventually, it may happen here. Actually, in some remote instances it already -has- arrived here, as we read in horrific reports in the news now and then.

The West has no excuse -- none -- for allowing the rise of islam in its midst.

We know what the consequences will be.

And we are doing nothing to stop it.

Who's winning?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
And we are doing nothing to stop it.

Who's winning?

The only ones competing.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

They'll have to publish a rather lengthy supplement to Foxe's Book of Martyrs someday soon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org