Author Topic: 150 Christians MASSACRED by Jihadi Muslims last night while they slept  (Read 618 times)

Offline happyg

While many of us were enjoying our Friday evenings, a massacre was taking place in Nigeria that left between 100 and 150 Christians dead and around 200 homes burned to the ground.

At around 10pm Nigeria time last night while villagers were asleep, more than 40 Fulani herdsmen attacked the Ungwan Gata, Me-Sankwai and Tekum villages in Manchok (Kaura Local Government), which is located in Southern Kaduna, Nigeria. Southern Kaduna is a predominantly Christian.

These jihadi attackers first set fire to homes and when the Christians attempted to escape their homes, they were shot dead or butchered with machetes. The ones who could not escape their homes burned to death.

No one attacked was spared, including women and children. A pastor, his wife, and their children, of one of the villages, were said to be among the butchered.

The attack lasted around four hours until the Nigerian military arrived, at which point the jihadis fled.

A group in southern Kaduna wondered how this attack could have lasted so long without the authorities intervening.

According to PUNCH NIGERIA, Dr. John Danfulani, a spokesman for Centrum Initiative for Development and Rights Advocacy (CEDRA), suggested the state government and its agents were just playing politics with the insecurity in the area. He warned that the patience of the people of the area was fast running out:

“It is clear that the state government and their agents are only playing politics with the insecurity ravaging Southern Kaduna region. They should know that posterity will judge them and they have began journey into political wilderness as blood of our helpless villagers is on their heads.”

Danfulani pointed out that these attacks were part of a larger genocide of Christians in southern Kaduna.
http://therightscoop.com/150-christians-massacred-by-jihadi-muslims-last-night-while-they-slept/

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
As long as the Muzzies can inflict that kind of carnage without fear of response, they will continue with this garbage.

Muzzies have no respect for weakness at all. The only thing that gets their attention is seeing all of their buddies around them being turned into hamburger, immediately before it hits them.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Did Obama make a statement on how he will appoint a campaign donor to investigate this yet?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

Did Obama make a statement on how he will appoint a campaign donor to investigate this yet?

Geesh, Gazoo, you are on a roll tonight!

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I am waiting on someone to reply and say WHAT DO YOU WANT OBAMA TO DO ABOUT IT? It is across the pond, not our bidness.

And I will say seven words

Arab Spring flooded with Obama's Muslim Brotherhood.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Geesh, Gazoo, you are on a roll tonight!

Does that lady have curlers in or is that her hair?  :silly:

Offline happyg

Does that lady have curlers in or is that her hair?  :silly:

Both! I think she sitting on a live wire!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
As long as the Muzzies can inflict that kind of carnage without fear of response, they will continue with this garbage.

Muzzies have no respect for weakness at all. The only thing that gets their attention is seeing all of their buddies around them being turned into hamburger, immediately before it hits them.

Nope, my friend. What really gets their attention is silence. They send a bunch of useful idiots out to kill. You disappear them. All of them. Never mention it, and no one knows what happened to them. It doesn't take long for them to get the message.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink