Author Topic: ‘We Have Got To Eliminate The White Man. We Have Got To Kill Him’  (Read 1630 times)

Offline happyg

Bill Clinton gave this aspiring mass murderer the Presidential Medal of Freedom. In addition to co-founding La Raza, he is also an attorney and professor at the University of Texas at Arlington. David Horowitz features Gutierrez in his 2006 book The Professors — The 101 Most Dangerous Academics in America. According to Horowitz, Gutierrez is the 6th most dangerous Academic in America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSmNEupHWjs&feature=player_embedded

http://patdollard.com/2014/03/icymi-university-of-texas-professorla-raza-founder-we-have-got-to-eliminate-the-white-man-we-have-got-to-kill-him/

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Liberals are pushing for a race war.  Funny how they don't realize that if it happens, white liberals will be targeted like everyone else.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Oceander

It's fascinating that the left will give every benefit and emolument to someone who preaches racial violence against whites, but insists that people who aren't convinced of human-caused global warming should be prosecuted and jailed.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In America it is legal and even lauded in some ways to 'hate' White people and especially White Christians and Black Conservatives. These are people in America that not only is it completely acceptable and legal to hate, persecute, and discriminate against them, it is actually expected. That is how Black/Latino racists supremacists get away with the hate speech they constantly spew.

However, this is a very narrowly defined precipice. If you hate anyone or anything else, if you dare stray outside of the defined boundries of 'acceptable hate', then you are a frothing racist and should be thrown in jail, according to the Left in America.

And it is true, that when a street thug, who may or may not be influenced by Leftist dogma, is beating, mugging, raping, and shooting people on the street, he does not know or care if you happen to be a sweater wearing, latte sipping, vegan, homosexual. He does not care how Left you are, hes going to assault you anyway. The Leftist, anti-White, Chrissy Matthews types, will wind up reaping what they are sowing, whether they know it now or not.

Question for the 'professor'. If you kill all the White people then America will no longer be the America that you covet so badly. It will be just another of many crap-hole Latino countries. Then what have you gained? If America becomes just another version of Mexico, which seems to be what you want, then what is the point?

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Getting a bit jumpy at the way this going....warm weather coming.

IMO, this is nothing short of hate speech and it incites.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!

Bill Clinton gave this aspiring mass murderer the Presidential Medal of Freedom. In addition to co-founding La Raza, he is also an attorney and professor at the University of Texas at Arlington. David Horowitz features Gutierrez in his 2006 book The Professors — The 101 Most Dangerous Academics in America. According to Horowitz, Gutierrez is the 6th most dangerous Academic in America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSmNEupHWjs&feature=player_embedded

http://patdollard.com/2014/03/icymi-university-of-texas-professorla-raza-founder-we-have-got-to-eliminate-the-white-man-we-have-got-to-kill-him/

Remember GOLIAD!!

Remember The ALAMO!!

Let's have a replay of SAN JACINTO!
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

Getting a bit jumpy at the way this going....warm weather coming.

IMO, this is nothing short of hate speech and it incites.

Really? You think that this is some new shit?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

In America it is legal and even lauded in some ways to 'hate' White people and especially White Christians and Black Conservatives. These are people in America that not only is it completely acceptable and legal to hate, persecute, and discriminate against them, it is actually expected. That is how Black/Latino racists supremacists get away with the hate speech they constantly spew.

However, this is a very narrowly defined precipice. If you hate anyone or anything else, if you dare stray outside of the defined boundries of 'acceptable hate', then you are a frothing racist and should be thrown in jail, according to the Left in America.

And it is true, that when a street thug, who may or may not be influenced by Leftist dogma, is beating, mugging, raping, and shooting people on the street, he does not know or care if you happen to be a sweater wearing, latte sipping, vegan, homosexual. He does not care how Left you are, hes going to assault you anyway. The Leftist, anti-White, Chrissy Matthews types, will wind up reaping what they are sowing, whether they know it now or not.

Question for the 'professor'. If you kill all the White people then America will no longer be the America that you covet so badly. It will be just another of many crap-hole Latino countries. Then what have you gained? If America becomes just another version of Mexico, which seems to be what you want, then what is the point?

Surely you are not trying to inject logic and reason into a discussion with the Anti-America denizens of academe, are you?

Remember, without tenure, they would be living under bridges and unemployable to the max.

I have a BIL that fits right into this sub-category and he's as useless as can be.

Online andy58-in-nh

Surely you are not trying to inject logic and reason into a discussion with the Anti-America denizens of academe, are you?

Remember, without tenure, they would be living under bridges and unemployable to the max.

I have a BIL that fits right into this sub-category and he's as useless as can be.

Any person who claims the right to judge another solely by the genetic circumstances of his birth is by definition, a bigot.

Many of our university faculty lounges are lousy with bigots.

Hatred is the new tolerance.

And yes, absent a tenured professorship, many of these same individuals would be properly adjudged unfit to serve burgers and fries to the masses. Why? Because even such a modest position requires a modicum of ability and effort, a willingness to learn something useful, and a desire to be productive.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Howie66

Any person who claims the right to judge another solely by the genetic circumstances of his birth is by definition, a bigot.

Many of our university faculty lounges are lousy with bigots.

Hatred is the new tolerance.

And yes, absent a tenured professorship, many of these same individuals would be properly adjudged unfit to serve burgers and fries to the masses. Why? Because even such a modest position requires a modicum of ability and effort, a willingness to learn something useful, and a desire to be productive.
Exactly.

Offline Charlespg

what a plonker he may be a tenured professor but he can still bleed :chairbang:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Howie66

what a plonker he may be a tenured professor but he can still bleed :chairbang:

Indeed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240B wrote above:
[[ In America it is legal and even lauded in some ways to 'hate' White people and especially White Christians and Black Conservatives. ]]

This is a direct consequence of two disastrous laws passed in the LBJ era. One was the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the other was the Voting Rights Act.

The former, in particular, elevated blacks to a "protected status" as victims of discrimination and "racism", with Euro-Americans forever to become the "oppressors".

In five decades since, the races have not grown closer, have not become "integrated" (who even uses that word anymore?), have not reached accomodation. Indeed, the racial divides here are widening and deepening.

This is not in spite of those two laws.
It is BECAUSE of them.

When a law is used to create and define division, what else can one expect to get as a result?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 01:51:44 am by Fishrrman »