Author Topic: Bill Maher: God is a 'dick' and a 'psychotic mass murderer'  (Read 2623 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Bill Maher: God is a 'dick' and a 'psychotic mass murderer'
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 08:26:00 pm »
Notice in how these 'atheists' never publicly attack Islam...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 08:27:41 pm »
Based on the comments, I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Funniest stuff in the world. Atheists, who do not believe in God or blessings, still took the time to gather to do an 'unblessing'. Now how can you 'unbless' something, unless you believe that it is 'blessed' to begin with and you believe that your 'unblessing' will have an effect?   
What this proves is that Atheists are not people who do not believe in God, they are people who are actively 'against' God. That is different than just straight non-belief. 
 Florida atheists ‘unbless’ highway with ‘unholy water’ 
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/18/florida-atheists-unbless-highway-with-unholy-water/

To me the atheists are very insecure about the lack of belief in God..

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 08:32:12 pm »

Wonder how long it would take for the Leftists to back off of attacking Christians if Christians went on the offensive?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 08:33:46 pm »

To me the atheists are very insecure about the lack of belief in God..

I believe that their are just plain insecure. They believe that they will never measure up to anything. Just my humble opinion.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 08:36:59 pm »

Why would they? They are atheists, not idiots.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 08:42:33 pm »
I believe that their are just plain insecure. They believe that they will never measure up to anything. Just my humble opinion.

I think you are right...

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 08:42:55 pm »
Why would they? They are atheists, not idiots.

:silly:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 08:50:10 pm »
What a confused, pitiable little man, Maher is.

But God is not mocked, and sooner or later, Maher will find that out face to Face......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 08:51:48 pm »

But God is not mocked, and sooner or later, Maher will find that out face to Face......

Sooner or later.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2014, 08:53:55 pm »
Sooner or later.

Hope I'm there to see him say, "OOPS!!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Howie66

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2014, 08:56:10 pm »
Hope I'm there to see him say, "OOPS!!"

Roger that.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2014, 11:45:14 pm »
I've always wondered if vegans' mouths water as much as mine when they catch a whiff of steak on the grill.

Nope, actually than can be really REALLY irritating it isn't enough they don't eat meat .. they don't want their food to touch anything that has cooked meat.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline LambChop

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2014, 12:34:06 am »
Nope, actually than can be really REALLY irritating it isn't enough they don't eat meat .. they don't want their food to touch anything that has cooked meat.

Yeah, it can be really irritating when they experience severe stomach pain from ingesting animal fats that their body isn't used to. :pondering:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2014, 12:36:52 am »
Yeah, it can be really irritating when they experience severe stomach pain from ingesting animal fats that their body isn't used to. :pondering:

That was not my point......   I don't care if a vegan eats meat or doesn't eat meat, I do care that they can be real jerks about even sitting at a table and eating with other people who eat meat (and yes, I know someone who refuses to eat with non-vegans).......
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2014, 12:50:47 am »

And the sooner, the better. 

Offline xyno

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2014, 12:53:35 am »

What a perfect post!