Author Topic: AL to outlaw bestiality, but it's still legal to rape a sheep in 13 states  (Read 609 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:58:17 PM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
Anthony Kennedy is not pleased.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
who cares?  if you do, why do you care?  don't we have better things to worry about?

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
This is good news for muslims.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Rapunzel

who cares?  if you do, why do you care?  don't we have better things to worry about?

You think it is okay for a man to have sex with an animal?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
If my memory serves me correctly, the Obama Regime lifted the military ban on Sodomy and Bestiality several months ago. I reckon that was to appease the Homos and the Muzzie Infiltrators in our military.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline olde north church

Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
If my memory serves me correctly, the Obama Regime lifted the military ban on Sodomy and Bestiality several months ago. I reckon that was to appease the Homos and the Muzzie Infiltrators in our military.

BINGO!  You win a Kewpie doll!

You're correct, and Chuckie Hagel is the useful idiot that is implementing all of these policies for Obammy.  The next step will be converting all the Enlisted Clubs over to "Down Low Club" franchises on the remaining military bases....

:smokin:

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
You think it is okay for a man to have sex with an animal?

How is that relevant to whether it should be made illegal?  I don't think anyone should have anything to do with liberals, progressives, or democrats, but I don't think doing so should be illegal.  Do you?

Offline PzLdr

Anthony Kennedy is not pleased.

Neither are most of the male Kennedys of Hyannis
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Rapunzel

How is that relevant to whether it should be made illegal?  I don't think anyone should have anything to do with liberals, progressives, or democrats, but I don't think doing so should be illegal.  Do you?

At least you can ask a liberal if they enjoy getting screwed, a dog, sheep or goat can't speak for itself... so yes, I think animals need protected from human scum.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf