Author Topic: Bill Maher: God is a 'dick' and a 'psychotic mass murderer'  (Read 2618 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Maher: God is a 'dick' and a 'psychotic mass murderer'
« on: March 16, 2014, 04:45:37 pm »
Home > Blogs > Tim Graham's blog > Bill Maher: God Is a ‘Dick’ And a ‘Psychotic Mass Murderer’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Maher: God Is a ‘Dick’ And a ‘Psychotic Mass Murderer’

By Tim Graham

Created 03/16/2014 - 8:43am

At the end of Friday’s Real Time With Bill Maher, HBO’s sneering star uncorked another tirade against God and the Bible. His unbelieving guests – including Seth MacFarlane and Andrew Sullivan – yucked it up alongside him.

The smug atheist is already hating the forthcoming movie “Noah,” first that so many “stupid” Americans believe in the story, and second, if you believe that, then God is our world’s most psychotic mass murderer: [See video below.]

BILL MAHER: No one can blame me when I say this is a stupid country. When 60 percent of the adults in it think the Noah’s Ark story is literally true. Which is why I’m already sick of the ads for this piece of giraffe crap.

Although – the movie has been condemned by both Christians and Muslims, so it must be doing something right. And they say it might lose a fortune for the studio – which would put it in hot water with the Jews, too....   

It’s about a psychotic mass murderer who gets away with it, and his name is God. Genesis says God was so angry with himself for screwing up when he made mankind so flawed, that he sent the flood to kill everyone, everyone – men, women, children, babies. What kind of tyrant punishes everyone just to get back at the few he’s mad at? I mean, besides Chris Christie. [Applause]

Hey God, you know you’re a dick when you’re in a movie with Russell Crowe and you’re the one with anger issues! [Laughter, applause]

You know, conservatives are always going on about how Americans are losing their values and their morality. Well, maybe it’s because you worship a guy who drowns babies!

Maher insisted “If we were a dog and God owned us, the cops would come and take us away.”

From there, Maher went into his general attack on how religious people impose silly rules on themselves when the truly wise people deprive themselves of nothing, including a routine diet of mind-expanding drugs. “Isn’t life hard enough without making s--t up out of thin air to f--k with yourself?”

HBO could stand for Hell's Box Office.

http://newsbusters.org/print/70832
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:46:22 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline happyg

Re: Bill Maher: God is a 'dick' and a 'psychotic mass murderer'
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 04:50:39 pm »
For someone who doesn't believe in God, he believes God is a mass murderer. Evidently, he believes in God, but hates Him.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 05:03:56 pm »
Typical juvenile high-school level nonsense from Maher. He and the Left consider him to be so 'edgy' and 'intellectual', but in reality he rarely says anything that you could not hear from a 'outsider' punk at any high school in America.

It is always easy to be a punk, to sit back and laugh, and criticize, and ridicule. The harder more mature thing to do is to try to understand religion in historical and societal context, and to embrace the positive aspects of believing in something greater than yourself, and something greater than the world itself.

Leftist, just about all of them, are usually rich, spoiled, punk, kids, who cannot comprehend the thought of being wrong. They cannot comprehend that there are things that exist which they will never understand. They are their own God, and think they do not need anything else.

I feel sorry for them, in a way. Their minds are so closed and locked tight, that they miss out on a large part of 'love' and the beauty of life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 05:56:45 pm »
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot were all atheists. And all were psychotic mass murderers.

Bill Maher has the brain of a dust mite.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 05:57:01 pm »
For someone who doesn't believe in God, he believes God is a mass murderer. Evidently, he believes in God, but hates Him.
An irrationality common among so-called atheists.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 05:59:15 pm »
Well - God can be a bit of a dick at times. Why else would the best tasting foods be bad for you?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 06:00:38 pm »
Well - God can be a bit of a dick at times. Why else would the best tasting foods be bad for you?
God's not the one telling you this.  :whistle:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 06:00:55 pm »

They are not bad for you, nor is alcohol: if taken in moderation. Which might have been one of His ideas....  :beer:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 06:02:26 pm »
God's not the one telling you this.  :whistle:

:laugh: :laugh:

He made it all. He could have taken the extra ten seconds to make bacon or chocolate an acquired taste.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 06:03:07 pm »

:word:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 06:08:04 pm »
:laugh: :laugh:

He made it all. He could have taken the extra ten seconds to make bacon or chocolate an acquired taste.

They are an acquired taste. One acquires it instantly.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 06:15:39 pm »

Lucky for Maher that the feeling is not mutual.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 06:17:49 pm »
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot were all atheists. And all were psychotic mass murderers.

Bill Maher has the brain of a dust mite.

I think that you should apologize to dust mites, in general. Not one of them ever called God a dick.  :whistle:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2014, 06:19:21 pm »
:beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2014, 06:26:16 pm »

The most fun you can have with your clothes on? Set up a grill and make bacon sandwiches during a Vegan protest. Watching them drool is always fun, and they tend to be too weedy to make a fuss.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2014, 06:29:29 pm »
The most fun you can have with your clothes on? Set up a grill and make bacon sandwiches during a Vegan protest. Watching them drool is always fun, and they tend to be too weedy to make a fuss.
I've always wondered if vegans' mouths water as much as mine when they catch a whiff of steak on the grill.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2014, 06:32:19 pm »
I've always wondered if vegans' mouths water as much as mine when they catch a whiff of steak on the grill.

I've never seen one keel over with waves of nausea. I doubt that anybody has, to be honest.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2014, 06:34:36 pm »

Oh, that's brutal!   :woohoo:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2014, 06:36:35 pm »
Based on the comments, I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Funniest stuff in the world. Atheists, who do not believe in God or blessings, still took the time to gather to do an 'unblessing'. Now how can you 'unbless' something, unless you believe that it is 'blessed' to begin with and you believe that your 'unblessing' will have an effect?   
What this proves is that Atheists are not people who do not believe in God, they are people who are actively 'against' God. That is different than just straight non-belief. 
 Florida atheists ‘unbless’ highway with ‘unholy water’ 
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/18/florida-atheists-unbless-highway-with-unholy-water/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2014, 06:59:41 pm »
For an atheist he sure has a strong belief in God

Offline Howie66

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2014, 07:11:12 pm »
Based on the comments, I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. Funniest stuff in the world. Atheists, who do not believe in God or blessings, still took the time to gather to do an 'unblessing'. Now how can you 'unbless' something, unless you believe that it is 'blessed' to begin with and you believe that your 'unblessing' will have an effect?   
What this proves is that Atheists are not people who do not believe in God, they are people who are actively 'against' God. That is different than just straight non-belief. 
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/18/florida-atheists-unbless-highway-with-unholy-water/

These people are irrational beyond belief.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2014, 07:12:05 pm »

Not a dick, he just has a hell of a sense of humor. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2014, 07:56:46 pm »

As the saying goes, atheists may not believe in God, but God believes in them. In Maher's case, such faith on the part of his fellow beings requires not only compassion and forgiveness, but a willingness to believe that God created some people to test the boundaries of both. Maher is still an idiot. But apparently, he was made that way.

rangerrebew

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2014, 08:16:53 pm »
Since he is an atheist, he doesn't believe in the god of islam, either.  I'd like to hear him say the same thing about Allah on national TV.  He won't because he knows it would announcing his own death sentence. :smokin:

Offline Howie66

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2014, 08:23:45 pm »
Since he is an atheist, he doesn't believe in the god of islam, either.  I'd like to hear him say the same thing about Allah on national TV.  He won't because he knows it would announcing his own death sentence. :smokin:

Let's call the little coward for what he is. A pathetic little coward. He probably get's a thrill from pulling the wings off of flies.