Author Topic: Gibbs Calls WH Advisor a Paid Liar  (Read 663 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Gibbs Calls WH Advisor a Paid Liar
« on: March 17, 2014, 03:10:45 AM »

Offline mountaineer

Re: Gibbs Calls WH Advisor a Paid Liar
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:52:56 AM »
Oh, so now Gibbs is telling the truth. Got it.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 07:54:45 AM »
Gibbsy would know....

:smokin:

Online aligncare

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 08:22:25 AM »

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 08:38:53 AM »
Gibbs Warns Obama: If You Lose The Senate, "Lights Out, The Party's Over" | Video | RealClearPolitics
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/03/16/gibbs_warns_obama_if_you_lose_the_senate_lights_out_partys_over.html
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 09:17:34 AM »
If Gibbs thinks he is informing us of something we didn't previously know I have news for him! He's not!

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 09:55:50 AM »
Do we live in crazy world? We have Gibbs who was the first Baghdad Bob liar for Obama calling Baghdad Bob Jay Carney a paid liar. Did I miss something or are we living in a cray cray world now?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 10:19:15 AM »
Do we live in crazy world? We have Gibbs who was the first Baghdad Bob liar for Obama calling Baghdad Bob Jay Carney a paid liar. Did I miss something or are we living in a cray cray world now?
No, you've pretty much nailed it.  :th_10444:

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 10:24:22 AM »

He did not call his replacement, Jay Carney, a liar. 

He called Dan Pfeiffer, an Obama adviser, a liar.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 10:24:48 AM »

yah...who would have ever believed that Gibbsy would be one of the most vocal critics of the Obama Administration??  But beware of not just the messenger but his message as well   I think what drives him most is that he and many others like him feel let down because Obama was not liberal/progressive enough. It isn't that Gibbsy thinks Obama has gone too far, he thinks Obama has not gone far enough....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf