Author Topic: Cher: ‘TBags’ want to **** ‘old, poor, homeless, handicapped, kids.’ Republicans Are “The Most Heinous Women Haters In History”  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Cher         ✔ @cher
Follow

.@vrwtp Seems TBags r more interested in fkng America,Women
Minorities,Old Poor,Homeless,Handicapped,Kids Hungry,Min wage
Unemployed
7:41 PM - 13 Mar 2014

https://twitter.com/cher

http://weaselzippers.us/179285-hollywood-moonbat-cher-republicans-are-heinous-women-haters/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:33:05 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline andy58-in-nh

Here is Cher's house in Mailbu:

I wonder how much she gave to charity last year?  As opposed to Chastity, that is.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Cher ‏@cher  Mar 14
.@livebaiter not happy with Obama ,he didn’t have experience , HOWEVER
Wait & SEE ..IF
T-BAGS SEIZE POWER..Think’n
Brown Shirts?
Just Say’n
 View conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Cher ‏@cher  Mar 14
.@LeslieNBreslin
Like I said, T-PARTY Longs 4 Good ole Days, When White Was Right & Wish They Could Have a
“Civil War’
DO Over !
Got It !?
 View conversation

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Oceander

who really cares what she thinks?  for that matter, who really thinks she can think?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Here is Cher's house in Mailbu:

I wonder how much she gave to charity last year?  As opposed to Chastity, that is.

Cher ‏@cher  Mar 14
Just because I don’t Run around Shouting from the Rooftops ‘look how Caring I Am & how MUCH I DO 4 Suffering PPL“ i
know Who I am
U Do 2
Expand

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
who really cares what she thinks?  for that matter, who really thinks she can think?

It is one thing to have an opinion in politics. It is quite another to call the tea party racists that hate the poor. I posted it mostly to show the communists in Hollywood are rabid. She referred to the TP as 'brown shirts' when her speech is clearly of the progressive caucus. The progressives are pulling the old tired bait-and-switch, Alinsky tactic-accuse enemies of what you are guilty of.

She takes a cue from the progressives with the tired lie that the GOP wants to throw granny in a wheelchair off a cliff.

It also shows the politics in America has turned into very hateful  :tongue2: type of serious kiddie garbage.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:45:44 pm by Gazoo »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

It is one thing to have an opinion in politics. It is quite another to call the tea party racists that hate the poor. I posted it mostly to show the communists in Hollywood are rabid. She referred to the TP as 'brown shirts' when her speech is clearly of the progressive caucus. The progressives are pulling the old tired bait-and-switch, Alinsky tactic-accuse enemies of what you are guilty of.

She takes a cue from the progressives with the tired lie that the GOP wants to throw granny in a wheelchair off a cliff.

It also shows the politics in America has turned into very hateful  :tongue2: type of serious kiddie garbage.

I hope you didn't think I was criticizing you.  That wasn't my intention at all; I was merely aiming a back-handed insult at this bimbo.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I hope you didn't think I was criticizing you.  That wasn't my intention at all; I was merely aiming a back-handed insult at this bimbo.

No worries.  :beer: I know you meant that towards Cher. Just venting about the divisive hate in America's politics.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
"There (s)he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." -- Raoul Duke
:smokin:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 03:18:35 pm by Chieftain »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
It seems the Tea Party is hated by a wide spectrum - from Hollywood idiots like Cher, to Democrats and the Republican establishment.  We must be over the target - we sure are taking the flak!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
It seems the Tea Party is hated by a wide spectrum - from Hollywood idiots like Cher, to Democrats and the Republican establishment.  We must be over the target - we sure are taking the flak!

yah, but flack from a failure of a parent like this one is hard to let pass...

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Cher's just venting.  The tabloids are being a bit hard on her at the moment.  Sucky parenting and all that. 

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Cher's just venting.  The tabloids are being a bit hard on her at the moment.  Sucky parenting and all that.

Are they saying she is a sucky parent because of ? Elijah Blue?

Offline Relic

Realize that Cher is a high profile example of the average American. Inattentive, unable to reason, but an open vessel for the media spew. The media has convinced most of America that the Tea Party is filled with radical, Nazi-like hate mongers.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Realize that Cher is a high profile example of the average American. Inattentive, unable to reason, but an open vessel for the media spew. The media has convinced most of America that the Tea Party is filled with radical, Nazi-like hate mongers.

That's what's so scary.

The lie becomes the 'truth'.   

We use the law against her and sue her endlessly for hate speech...until she STFU!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

:amen:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

So I'm guessing that in her pea brain, she thinks that the Tea Party has these guys beat going away...

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
That's what's so scary.

The lie becomes the 'truth'.   

We use the law against her and sue her endlessly for hate speech...until she STFU!

That is an excellent idea. So simple too. WHY doesn't the tea party founder file suit for hate speech and slander? The case will be moot but the publicity would wake people up.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Cher would be wise to remember that if it were not for a conservative GOPer named Salvatore "Sonny" Bono, she would not have a career.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is coming from a woman who cannot read or write. That is not 'insult', that is a fact. She never learned how as a child. In terms of actual intellect, she has the mind of an 8 year old, if that.

And, it is obvious that she is attempting to divert from something, her age maybe, her ending career. The thing reads as if she is saying, 'Why are you picking on me, when you have those nasty Tea-Party people out there.' It also reads like she was bombed out of her skull when she wrote this crap.

I will never understand how it is in this day and age that famous people do not hire a PR person or firm to monitior what they say and do online. How stupid are these people? I would, if I had a hundred million dollars and a public career. At that point, the price of doing something stupid is just too high.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

This is coming from a woman who cannot read or write. That is not 'insult', that is a fact. She never learned how as a child. In terms of actual intellect, she has the mind of an 8 year old, if that.

And, it is obvious that she is attempting to divert from something, her age maybe, her ending career. The thing reads as if she is saying, 'Why are you picking on me, when you have those nasty Tea-Party people out there.' It also reads like she was bombed out of her skull when she wrote this crap.

I will never understand how it is in this day and age that famous people do not hire a PR person or firm to monitor what they say and do online. How stupid are these people? I would, if I had a hundred million dollars and a public career. At that point, the price of doing something stupid is just too high.

They all have publicists. And agents. And lawyers.

The problem is: they all agree with her.

As for having the "mind of an 8 year-old", I am reminded of Groucho Marx: She's got the brain of a four year old. I’ll bet he was glad to be rid of it.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

I'm intrigued by the way the left uses "teabagger" as an insult directed toward tea party folks and other conservatives. As I understand it, teabagging is an activity enjoyed by homosexuals (not so much by your average conservative, I imagine). Is Cher an anti-gay bigot?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm intrigued by the way the left uses "teabagger" as an insult directed toward tea party folks and other conservatives. As I understand it, teabagging is an activity enjoyed by homosexuals (not so much by your average conservative, I imagine). Is Cher an anti-gay bigot?

That is true. By calling people Tea-baggers they are ridiculing, making fun of, and disparaging homosexuals. But, as usual, it is always OK when the Left does it.

If they were to say Tea Party-ers are bleep, it would be the same thing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PzLdr

To quote the Pied Piper, "Who gives a Rat's Ass?"  :tongue2:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee