Author Topic: Ten obvious reason why Islam is NOT a religion of peace  (Read 3826 times)

Oceander

Re: Ten obvious reason why Islam is NOT a religion of peace
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 12:22:35 am »
I totally disagree.

Crack open a copy of the quran and read through it. Then do the same with Das Kapital (Marx) and then Mein Kampf (Hitler).

I believe that you will make the obvious connections.

The connections are just as obvious and there to be drawn in the Bible, for those who aren't afraid to read what's there.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2014, 12:26:39 am »
The real truth of the matter is that izlam isn't even a religion.  It uses a thin veneer of religiosity to mask an economic, social, and judicial system.  Civilization Jihad is what is gradually working its way into every aspect of this country (and all of Western Civilization), and I doubt that many here continue to wonder about what its true intentions are.  But we are led to believe that we must respect all "religions," hence they march through the highest levels of government, academia, and all other parts of society unabated.  And of course we are told that we are "intolerant" for even daring to speak the truth...

Since 11 September 2001, I no longer "do" tolerant when it involves Islam. Not part of the game plan.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2014, 12:38:15 am »
The connections are just as obvious and there to be drawn in the Bible, for those who aren't afraid to read what's there.

Hey, it's your choice to believe what you will.

My approach to dealing with pure and unadulterated evil is to first call it for what it is and then approach it accordingly.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Oceander

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2014, 12:47:29 am »
Hey, it's your choice to believe what you will.

My approach to dealing with pure and unadulterated evil is to first call it for what it is and then approach it accordingly.

Careful about throwing too many stones, the religion house is composed mainly of glass.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2014, 01:03:15 am »
Since 11 September 2001, I no longer "do" tolerant when it involves Islam. Not part of the game plan.

:patriot:

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2014, 01:52:19 pm »
Careful about throwing too many stones, the religion house is composed mainly of glass.

That it is, religion is based on faith and either you have it or you don't.  The catch to that, government is a glass house also and worldwide, probably more believe in government than religion.

I know there is no way to prove one way or the other on that one, but show me one other religion that practices suicide bombing on a daily basis. 

Of course there are extremist in anything.  Most of us Christians stand firm against ones like Westboro Baptist.  Where the hell are the muslims standing against suicide bombers, honor killings, or wholesale slaughter of innocents?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2014, 01:54:48 pm »

It happens. It just is kept quiet, since it fits neither narrative.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2014, 01:57:43 pm »
Like Rush....I am the mayor of "Realville".

If the USA ever became indeed like WWII Germany in so much as where the government targeted and rounded up Americans based upon their political beliefs and the content of their speech.....it wouldn't be a stretch whatsoever to imagine thousands of Baby Boomers who could/would become suicide martyrs in the name of the Constitution and Freedom.

So....in that sense, Nancy Pelosi is correct.   American seniors could be domestic "terrorists"....but I prefer to call them heroes.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2014, 02:02:01 pm »
I call them friends.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline olde north church

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2014, 02:06:07 pm »
Like Rush....I am the mayor of "Realville".

If the USA ever became indeed like WWII Germany in so much as where the government targeted and rounded up Americans based upon their political beliefs and the content of their speech.....it wouldn't be a stretch whatsoever to imagine thousands of Baby Boomers who could/would become suicide martyrs in the name of the Constitution and Freedom.

So....in that sense, Nancy Pelosi is correct.   American seniors could be domestic "terrorists"....but I prefer to call them heroes.

I concur.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.