Author Topic: Obama Redeems His Pledge to Be 'Flexible' for Putin  (Read 326 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Obama Redeems His Pledge to Be 'Flexible' for Putin
« on: March 16, 2014, 05:15:32 am »
http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/johnransom/2014/03/16/obama-redeems-his-pledge-to-be-flexible-for-putin-n1809720

Obama Redeems His Pledge to Be 'Flexible' for Putin
John Ransom | Mar 16, 2014

Putin has got to be laughing his rear end off because the US is the only place where the people eat their own. He is got to be saying I can do know wrong I'm a hero to those US media conservative outlets and its checkmate to the US left and its western allies. Oh by the way John post another picture of this guy next time or at least one with a shirt. If you want to look at this guy without a shirt do it in private. --Putin, Not Obama, is the Messiah

Dear Comrade Pravda,

You think that the United States is the only country where politics is practiced? Could have fooled me, but it seems there are a number of countries besides the United States—like all of them—where domestic and foreign policy are criticized by the opposition to the current leaders.

There’s this theory of government where open criticism of government officials helps to keep them honest, their policies fair and their administration able.

Yes, I understand you know nothing about such theories. Your friends in the current government have gone to great lengths to demonstrate that they have no appreciation for the finer qualities of this formerly great government the Founders crafted.

And yes, they did craft this government to be open to debate so that policies would be honest and fair, and their administration able.

Putin isn’t my hero, although I have heard some say that they’re “rootin’ for Putin.”
Click here to listen to Ransom Notes Radio live or for archives of previous shows.

I wouldn’t crown him a conservative hero, however. The vast majority of conservatives, I would venture, think he’s a thug and a commie.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

Re: Obama Redeems His Pledge to Be 'Flexible' for Putin
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 05:18:05 am »
Putin is the ne plus ultra of the leftist - an ideological thug - he is, or should be, anathema to American conservatives because he is the antithesis of all traditional American values.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Obama Redeems His Pledge to Be 'Flexible' for Putin
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 08:18:58 am »
Putin is the ne plus ultra of the leftist - an ideological thug - he is, or should be, anathema to American conservatives because he is the antithesis of all traditional American values.

Call it Worm-weariness.

Back when GWB was still about, Putin was no big deal. Now, well, a strong, decisive leader who does exactly what he says he is going to do for the benefit of his country looks kind of attractive. Remember when American presidents did that?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink