Author Topic: Scott Brown to the rescue (again)? Former Massachusetts senator to announce New Hampshire run, hopes to return in November Republican landslide  (Read 11385 times)

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

just my opinion here....

Gazoo....why are you always poking sticks, trying to start sh*t?

Stop being a bully.

Oh, get a grip.   Geez...

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
just my opinion here....

Gazoo....why are you always poking sticks, trying to start sh*t?

Stop being a bully.

Stop thinking you have to play eknight for grown-people that act like arrogant bullies and it won't be an issue. I call them as I see them and will eknight for Happy every time.

:sword: you won.  Back to the threads subject please.

"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline katzenjammer

Stop thinking you have to play eknight for grown-people that act like arrogant bullies and it won't be an issue. I call them as I see them and will eknight for Happy every time.

:sword: you won.  Back to the threads subject please.

Heh.  I learned a new word today!!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I like this. I can always tell when it's the weekend.  :whistle:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline katzenjammer

as did I!

Even more interesting is that it can be used as both a noun and a verb!

Oceander

Even more interesting is that it can be used as both a noun and a verb!

are there any ebishops or erooks?

Offline katzenjammer

are there any ebishops or erooks?

Stay tuned, this will be the place to learn about them, if they do exist!

Offline happyg

I appreciate Gazoo's posts. More often than not, she is spot on with her observations. Even when I don't agree with her, I like the way she gets her points across. Variety is the spice of life.  ^-^

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Stay tuned, this will be the place to learn about them, if they do exist!

:silly: I have heard the kids say eBFF eBF eGF. I may even have it wrong I don't know. Whatever  it is, my goofball meaning, means knighting for someone online

It makes no sense it should be iknight. i   e... internet knight. Maybe more tech savvy people can tell me?  :shrug: ^-^
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:37:23 pm by Gazoo »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I appreciate Gazoo's posts. More often than not, she is spot on with her observations. Even when I don't agree with her, I like the way she gets her points across. Variety is the spice of life.  ^-^

I was probably wrong in my eknighting. I just know you, you are very quiet and very smart and a damned good lady. So it ticks me off when someone talks to you like that. That is all. No more eknighting  :sword:

:nometalk: :silly:

Offline katzenjammer

:silly: I have heard the kids say eBFF eBF eGF. I may even have it wrong I don't know. Whatever  it is, my goofball meaning, means knighting for someone online

It makes no sense it should be iknight. i   e... internet knight. Maybe more tech savvy people can tell me?  :shrug: ^-^
Well, I think that if you use "iknight" it will have to be written as "iKnight" to fit in, but you may need to check with Apple on that!

Offline happyg

I was probably wrong in my eknighting. I just know you, you are very quiet and very smart and a damned good lady. So it ticks me off when someone talks to you like that. That is all. No more eknighting  :sword:

:nometalk: :silly:

I love your descriptions! eKnighting was geat!

And thanks for the kind words. You are a good person, too!

Offline Rapunzel

Sorry....calling like it is. 

Childish bullsh*t.

Then perhaps - just once - you would chastise the person who always starts these fights.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

Then perhaps - just once - you would chastise the person who always starts these fights.

Rap...if you look at the thread, I agreed with happyg and way she presented her rebuttal.

The thread immediately settled down to normal.

Each poster has his/her own style communicating.  And up to now, there's nobody that comes close to offensive.  Blunt and coarse is not a crime.  In fact, it keeps the discussion 'real'.

Veterans like Sinkspur and Truth_Seeker shouldn't have to be defending themselves or called out.   What you see is what you get.   Again....refreshing.

I was just jarred a bit by seeing Gazoo's post out of left field.....on a sunny Sunday morning.   And as usual, we worked it out.

You and I go at it all the time, Rap.  And yet you know how I feel about you.  I got two tickets to anywhere you want to go!   LOL!

It should be the same way you and Sink and TS get along with one another.

Peace!   :seeya:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

Rap...if you look at the thread, I agreed with happyg and way she presented her rebuttal.

The thread immediately settled down to normal.

Each poster has his/her own style communicating.  And up to now, there's nobody that comes close to offensive.  Blunt and coarse is not a crime.  In fact, it keeps the discussion 'real'.

Veterans like Sinkspur and Truth_Seeker shouldn't have to be defending themselves or called out.   What you see is what you get.   Again....refreshing.

I was just jarred a bit by seeing Gazoo's post out of left field.....on a sunny Sunday morning.   And as usual, we worked it out.

You and I go at it all the time, Rap.  And yet you know how I feel about you.  I got two tickets to anywhere you want to go!   LOL!

It should be the same way you and Sink and TS get along with one another.

Peace!   :seeya:

You made my point for me.   We are all equals here, one is no better than the other no matter how long or how short their time here..    if you are going to criticize gazoo then you have to be equally willing to criticize the other two you mentioned.  :flag: 
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

You made my point for me.   We are all equals here, one is no better than the other no matter how long or how short their time here..    if you are going to criticize gazoo then you have to be equally willing to criticize the other two you mentioned.  :flag:

I came on here early Sunday morning and read a post that contained nothing but an attack on another poster....where the fire had already been put out.

The post read with the intent to get a reaction and a pack going....and here I hadn't even had my morning coffee.

As far as the title of the threads popping up lately they are enhancing Sinkspur's take on Texas political matters.   Don't you think?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 01:05:57 am by DCPatriot »

Offline Rapunzel

As far as the title of the threads popping up lately they are enhancing Sinkspur's take on Texas political matters.   Don't you think?

Actually no, I don't think.  His "take" totally ignores what happened in all the other primary campaigns - which has been posted here at least three times.  No one seriously thought Stockman was going to beat Cornyn and I've read some things the last few days that he was actually a stalking horse candidate more than anything else...  but downticket the tea party did quite well - which he and a few others totally ignore to this day because it doesn't fit their paradigm.

Offline sinkspur

Actually no, I don't think.  His "take" totally ignores what happened in all the other primary campaigns - which has been posted here at least three times.  No one seriously thought Stockman was going to beat Cornyn and I've read some things the last few days that he was actually a stalking horse candidate more than anything else...  but downticket the tea party did quite well - which he and a few others totally ignore to this day because it doesn't fit their paradigm.

LOL!!  So now it's the "downticket" races that prove the Tea Party is strong?  What's next?  Focusing on City Council races?

The fact is, the strength of the Tea Party is measured in national offices.  And it remains to be seen just how a loose cannon like Dan Patrick will do in a statewide office (assuming he beats Dewhurst).  He's got a reputation for alienating people, especially those on his own side.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Goody, you now have a few dozen plus 3 congressmen.  It fits my paradigm fine.  It's not that I don't recognize some open seats were won by people claiming to be Tea Party.  It's just not that impressive in an open primary.  Tea Party congressmen can be controlled through committee assignments and not allowing their bills to come to the floor.  The message I keep trying to get understood is the Tea Party declared it was going after the leadership and they are failing.

Offline Rapunzel

Goody, you now have a few dozen plus 3 congressmen.  It fits my paradigm fine.  It's not that I don't recognize some open seats were won by people claiming to be Tea Party.  It's just not that impressive in an open primary.  Tea Party congressmen can be controlled through committee assignments and not allowing their bills to come to the floor.  The message I keep trying to get understood is the Tea Party declared it was going after the leadership and they are failing.

Take a long hike off a short pier......

Online DCPatriot

Take a long hike off a short pier......

which is actually a coarse way to say....."we'll have to agree to disagree!"      :beer:

Oceander

which is actually a coarse way to say....."we'll have to agree to disagree!"      :beer:

Actually, in summer I rather like taking a long walk off a short pier!  So long as it isn't into the East River, that is!