Author Topic: Al-Qaeda Calls for Car Bomb Attacks on American Cities, Targets Abroad  (Read 4264 times)

Offline happyg

by Kerry Picket

The latest issue of Al-Qaeda's Inspire magazine contains an article about using car bombs in U.S. cities as well as abroad during election seasons, both presidential and congressional, as well as on Christmas and New Years Eve.

The cities and areas listed in the piece include Washington, D.C., New York, Northern Virginia, Chicago, and Los Angeles.

America is our first target, followed by United Kingdom, France and other crusader countries.

As for the field target for the car-bomb, you have places flooded with individuals, e.g. sports events in which tens of thousands attend, election campaigns, festivals and other gathering. The important thing is that you target people and not buildings:

Washington DC and New York:

Washington is the capital, and New York is the former capital. Both have symbolic importance to the American people and government. Moreover, White House is in Washington, and DC has about 347,000 federal govern ment employees and many important figures in the government live there. As for New York, it is known for its status as a financial, cultural, transportation, and manufacturing center, it is the leading center of banking, finance and communication in the United States.

Northern Virginia:

It has a big military presence, almost all the military bases are based in this state, apart from the Air Force which is based in Chicago. There are federal agencies in Northern Virginia, including the headquarters of the Department of Defense and CIA; and military facilities in Hampton Roads, the site of the region's main seaport. Virginia in general attracts a load of tourists.

Chicago:

It is in the mid of the US, hence it is a major transportation hub. It is an important component in global distribution, as it is the third largest inter-modal port in the world. It is also an important worldwide center of commerce. The city has the second largest financial center in the United States. Among its most important financial structures:

1. Sears Tower, a 108-story skyscraper, it held the title tallest building in the world for about 25 years.

2. The Chicago Board of Trade Building.

Los Angeles:

The most populous city in the state of California, and the second most populous in the United States. It is also the largest manufacturing center in the western United States. It is also the home base of Hollywood. Areas and Restaurants with high profile personalities - Usually these people visit the restaurants during the weekend:

Arlington

Alexandria

Restaurants and Bars in the M street, Washington.

Tennis stadiums; they are visited by thousands of people, and high profile people, especially the US Open.

The piece includes interviews with islamist and Al-Qaeda recruiter Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike in 2011, and Samir Khan, who was killed in the same air strike. Khan served as editor and publisher of Inspire up to that point. A photo of New York City is shown at the end of the piece.

The terrorist organization's magazine has a letter from the editor that states:

Whenever Al-Qaeda is mentioned, the American citizens' mind thinks of vest and car bombs.

Bearing in mind that none of these weapons has struck them post 9/11. So why would they relate Al-Qaeda to these bombs? Simply because they fear these weapons and have seen enough of their destructive power in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Many Feisal Shahzads are residing inside America, and all they need is the knowledge of how to make car bombs. They are all yearning to fulfill their duty of Jihad.

The American government was unable to protect its citizens from pressure cooker bombs in backpacks, I wonder if they are ready to stop car bombs!

Therefore, as our responsibility to the Muslim Ummah in general and Muslims living in America in particular, Inspire Magazine humbly presents to you a simple improvised home recipe of Shahzad's car bomb.

And the good news is … you can prepare it in the kitchen of your mom too.

The piece also lists specific locations and times to attack European sites in England and France. These include the Bastille Military Day Parade on July 14 in Paris and soccer (football) stadiums during Premier League FA Cup Matches in the UK "when huge crowds leave the stadium and celebrate around the entrances and FA Cup matches."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/03/15/Al-Qaeda-Set-To-Attack-American-Cities-And-Abroad

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
They are emboldened and more blatant recently. Remember back when they talked like this, it didn't last too long? W. Bush made them truly be on the run. Obama enabled them.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline mountaineer

Sure, they know that Obama - friend of the Muslim Brotherhood -  won't do anything to them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline xyno

I fear generations alive today will see unimaginable struggle.  I pray I am wrong but the convergence of peril on economic, idealogical, cultural and technological fronts is very sobering.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
On one hand, a terrorist attack on our mainland cannot be anyway good for the Democrats for this mid-term or beyond.

On the other hand, Obama is incapable of giving a fig.   He just wants to break everything.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline andy58-in-nh

I fear generations alive today will see unimaginable struggle.  I pray I am wrong but the convergence of peril on economic, idealogical, cultural and technological fronts is very sobering.

In truth, there is only one way to deal with an enemy like this.

At the present time our dominant American culture is not prepared to even consider an effective defense, because that culture is consumed with self-loathing, unearned guilt, or the cowardice that flows from harboring such destructive emotions.  For now, the best lack all conviction, and the worst are full of passionate intensity.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
They are emboldened and more blatant recently. Remember back when they talked like this, it didn't last too long? W. Bush made them truly be on the run. Obama enabled them.

Obama is one of them.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

On one hand, a terrorist attack on our mainland cannot be anyway good for the Democrats for this mid-term or beyond.

On the other hand, Obama is incapable of giving a fig.   He just wants to break everything.

You mean like Fort Hood or Boston Marathon?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

In truth, there is only one way to deal with an enemy like this.

I completely agree.

I am a proud infidel and will never submit to these Islamist scum-suckers.

Offline DCPatriot

You mean like Fort Hood or Boston Marathon?

Those were lone wolf and amateur hour.

No...I'm speaking of dozens of lives...filled METRO trains...dirty bombs...chemicals...polluting resevoirs...taking down electrical grids,etc.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Howie66

Re: Al-Qaeda Calls for Car Bomb Attacks on American Cities, Targets Abroad
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 09:58:46 pm »
Those were lone wolf and amateur hour.

No...I'm speaking of dozens of lives...filled METRO trains...dirty bombs...chemicals...polluting resevoirs...taking down electrical grids,etc.

"Lone wolf and amateur hour", my ass. Both of these attacks were part of the Islamic Jihad against America. Do not make the mistake of diminishing their overall significance.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 11:04:06 pm »
"Lone wolf and amateur hour", my ass. Both of these attacks were part of the Islamic Jihad against America. Do not make the mistake of diminishing their overall significance.

They were an itch on our a$$ compared to what's coming.

One was workplace violence (in a sense of how much overall outrage it spawned) and another one was two brothers.  Get real.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 11:04:57 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2014, 11:05:23 pm »
We must ban cars.

Offline happyg

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2014, 11:07:24 pm »
We must ban cars.

Don't give O any ideas.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2014, 11:56:56 pm »
They were an itch on our a$$ compared to what's coming.

One was workplace violence (in a sense of how much overall outrage it spawned) and another one was two brothers.  Get real.
I am real.

"They were an itch on our a$$ compared to what's coming."

No question about this statement. Obama and his minions are setting us up for it, too. Make no mistake about that.

"Workplace violence"?? You've got to be sh*tting me, buddy. Hasan wasn't some "lone wolf" as some would have us believe. He is a small cog in a bigger effort to infiltrate our military and our government. Same applies to the Tsarnaev brothers. Those two didn't pull that off (such as they did) without considerable help from outside as well as inside our country.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2014, 12:01:30 am »

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- George Carlin

:smokin:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2014, 12:25:54 am »

Many otherwise intelligent people refuse to believe this, not because it is evident and provable, but because the consequence of such a realization is to first comprehend that we are at war, and then to understand what behavior it will necessitate if we are to survive. Perhaps most of us, ensconced in our virtual comforts, are ill-prepared to deal emotionally with what is likely to be a bleak and dangerous future.

In a similar time, Winston Churchill was widely despised for his insistence on warning of what then ought to have been obvious, his cautionary words submerged by the sirens of false security.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Howie66

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2014, 12:33:07 am »

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- George Carlin

:smokin:

:beer:

Offline Howie66

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2014, 12:34:45 am »
Many otherwise intelligent people refuse to believe this, not because it is evident and provable, but because the consequence of such a realization is to first comprehend that we are at war, and then to understand what behavior it will necessitate if we are to survive. Perhaps most of us, ensconced in our virtual comforts, are ill-prepared to deal emotionally with what is likely to be a bleak and dangerous future.

In a similar time, Winston Churchill was widely despised for his insistence on warning of what then ought to have been obvious, his cautionary words submerged by the sirens of false security.

I hear you loud and clear.

Denial is more comfortable than reality, no question.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2014, 12:50:55 am »
Wasn't diminishing Fort Hood.

I was being flip about the impact it had on the country.  I was using the Obama Administration's term facetiously.

And if you people of superior intellect in here think that was not a single demented jihadist who finally cracked.....then look in the mirror to see the "idiot".

There's no comparison to what Major Hasan did to what a rogue 777 jetliner filled with a nuke or dirty bomb can accomplish.

I stick with my statement.  Get real.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2014, 12:53:49 am »
One mad shooter.  And a couple of exploding homemade bombs in pressure cookers.

while.....

the other is a 777 controlled by a suicide bomber.   

Uh-huh.........     :whistle:

Offline Howie66

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2014, 12:59:22 am »

I was being flip about the impact it had on the country.  I was using the Obama Administration's term facetiously.

And if you people of superior intellect in here think that was not a single demented jihadist who finally cracked.....then look in the mirror to see the "idiot".

There's no comparison to what Major Hasan did to what a rogue 777 jetliner filled with a nuke or dirty bomb can accomplish.

Just understand with clarity that Nadal Hasan is NOT an isolated "lone wolf" Enemy Infiltrator. Fort Hood is not, nor will it remain an "isolated attack on the very heart of our military and our country.

Offline SlapLeather

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2014, 01:00:06 am »

Major Hasan spent many years building sleepers inside and outside of our military. He is currently doing it in and from prison. And we paid him well.   Real as it gets.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2014, 01:31:07 am »
Major Hasan spent many years building sleepers inside and outside of our military. He is currently doing it in and from prison. And we paid him well.   Real as it gets.

Shit. We're still paying the bastard.

Offline SlapLeather

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2014, 01:38:23 am »
Shit. We're still paying the bastard.

I know.  I didn't want to make it surreal... : )