Author Topic: Al-Qaeda Calls for Car Bomb Attacks on American Cities, Targets Abroad  (Read 4279 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Al-Qaeda Calls for Car Bomb Attacks on American Cities, Targets Abroad
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 01:40:57 am »
Those were lone wolf and amateur hour.

No...I'm speaking of dozens of lives...filled METRO trains...dirty bombs...chemicals...polluting resevoirs...taking down electrical grids,etc.

Dirty bombs of attack are the icing on the cake for these people. Sleepers within our government and military is a far bigger coup for them. A sitting President calling the Fort Hood shooter incident 'workplace violence' is the most damaging of all. That is one dirty bomb we don't see coming and that is infiltration from within.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 01:43:41 am »
Major Hasan spent many years building sleepers inside and outside of our military. He is currently doing it in and from prison. And we paid him well.   Real as it gets.

And our POTUS and Attorney General enable and protect him.  But that's a different thread I suppose.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 01:54:34 am »
In truth, there is only one way to deal with an enemy like this.

At the present time our dominant American culture is not prepared to even consider an effective defense, because that culture is consumed with self-loathing, unearned guilt, or the cowardice that flows from harboring such destructive emotions.  For now, the best lack all conviction, and the worst are full of passionate intensity.
your right unfortunately ,I'm for utter ruthlessness when dealing with  Al-Qaeda  and muslims
and I mean SS Das Reich ruthlessness.Some raghead sets off a carbomb you track down his family village in buttholeastan and annihilate it every man,woman ,child. dog and cat  If CAIR   or US muslims complain hang 50 of their members in pigskin and then burn the bodies and dump the ashes in a landfill.

The west should have crushed these people like cockroaches after 9/11 and Beslin Russia...but the public does not have the stomach to do what is necessary
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 02:04:06 am »
your right unfortunately ,I'm for utter ruthlessness when dealing with  Al-Qaeda  and muslims
and I mean SS Das Reich ruthlessness.Some raghead sets off a carbomb you track down his family village in buttholeastan and annihilate it every man,woman ,child. dog and cat  If CAIR   or US muslims complain hang 50 of their members in pigskin and then burn the bodies and dump the ashes in a landfill.

The west should have crushed these people like cockroaches after 9/11 and Beslin Russia...but the public does not have the stomach to do what is necessary

I'm with you, 100%.

Same as I support my brothers:
http://youtu.be/_TMq3m_Oli4
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 03:48:45 am »
And our POTUS and Attorney General enable and protect him.  But that's a different thread I suppose.

What about McCain and Graham who demand we treat them with kid gloves.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline olde north church

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2014, 10:27:55 am »

Nail their skins to the doors.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

rangerrebew

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 11:19:17 am »
Since these are muslims and it is politically incorrect to refer to them in a negative manner, why don't we go Obamaian and change the name car bomb attacks/attackers, to makers of road rage detonations! :peeonobama:

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 02:50:36 pm »
Since these are muslims and it is politically incorrect to refer to them in a negative manner, why don't we go Obamaian and change the name car bomb attacks/attackers, to makers of road rage detonations! :peeonobama:

If referring to Muzzies as Muzzies is politically incorrect, then I shall continue to refer to the goat schtupers as Muzzies.  :tongue2:

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

rangerrebew

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 04:23:01 pm »
If referring to Muzzies as Muzzies is politically incorrect, then I shall continue to refer to the goat schtupers as Muzzies.  :tongue2:

I see you stop short of "towel heads." :silly: