Author Topic: Maryland girls tortured autistic boy, forced him to perform sex act with family pet: sheriff’s office  (Read 3167 times)

Offline Rapunzel

As a matter of fact the most extreme movie I remember from those days was Psycho..... which I saw at a drive in with a girl friend, some of the boys we were dating saw her car and snuck up on us as the attack scene in the shower took place and scare the heck out of us...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Charlespg

we need to update the laws in this country ,giving juries the right to sentence people to  death for extreme depravity in cases like this,and lower the age for executions  back to 15
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Online mountaineer

In other teen sociopath news: Teen father arrested for biting the nose off his infant son. Well, hey, the kid was crying and we all know how that interferes with your listening to rap music, watching TV or other important stuff. The child also had a skull fracture.
  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline olde north church

As a matter of fact the most extreme movie I remember from those days was Psycho..... which I saw at a drive in with a girl friend, some of the boys we were dating saw her car and snuck up on us as the attack scene in the shower took place and scare the heck out of us...

I saw the original version of "Last House on the Left" in about 1972 at the drive-in.  It was playing with the "The Reincarnation of Peter Proud".  My grandmother took us, thinking " .. Peter Proud" was a religious movie and because Peter Sarazin was Hungarian.
Needless to say, "Last House .." was an eye-opener.  Basically a snuff film without showing the bodies but left little to the imagination.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I saw the original version of "Last House on the Left" in about 1972 at the drive-in.  It was playing with the "The Reincarnation of Peter Proud".  My grandmother took us, thinking " .. Peter Proud" was a religious movie and because Peter Sarazin was Hungarian.
Needless to say, "Last House .." was an eye-opener.  Basically a snuff film without showing the bodies but left little to the imagination.

I respectfully disagree. Last House left a lot to the imagination. That's what made it so damned scary! Directors seem to have lost the idea that less is more in horror movies now.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink