Author Topic:  (Read 580 times)

Offline happyg

« on: March 15, 2014, 09:58:28 AM »

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 01:18:03 PM »
Mitch McConnell and his pals are just what is wrong with the GOP, today.

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 01:25:26 PM »
Mitch McConnell and his pals are just what is wrong with the GOP, today.

Agree! And then, there are those who treat him almost like a rock star.

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 01:47:03 PM »
Agree! And then, there are those who treat him almost like a rock star.
Rove once signed my chest.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 02:18:08 PM »
I throw my hands up!  A pox on both moderates and conservatives because those two groups are going to be responsible for making this Nov. one of the most miraculous turn-arounds for the democrats, returning them to control of both the House and the Senate.

All hail the GOP Hissy Fit!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 02:22:18 PM »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 02:28:21 PM »
I throw my hands up!  A pox on both moderates and conservatives because those two groups are going to be responsible for making this Nov. one of the most miraculous turn-arounds for the democrats, returning them to control of both the House and the Senate.

All hail the GOP Hissy Fit!

Are You Ready To RUMBLE!!!!!
Seriously, that goofy bunny hat Ted Cruz and the conservatives are wearing is not going to win elections.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf