Author Topic:  (Read 493 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: March 15, 2014, 04:35:25 AM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 04:44:06 AM »
No way would I get out of the car unless they told me to.... ever.  I was stopped for speeding three weeks ago (61 in a 45).  I think he stopped me because it was late at night.  Some friends and I had been to Laughlin and were heading back into town when the lights came on behind me... I've never had a ticket in my life and was shaking like a leaf when the officer walked up, I already had my license out to hand him.. he needed my insurance and registration and I was so shook up that when I reached up to my visor to find them I told him I told him there are here somewhere, but I've never had to pull them out because I've never had a ticket before, he reached up in my visor and pulled out my registration and insurance and walked back to check me out - in the end he was very nice and only gave me a warning.. though he teased me and said wasn't it time I finally got a ticket?  I was very polite.. the thing that made me nervous is my friend's nephew had crawled in the back of my suburban to go to sleep in the way home and wasn't wearing a belt, if he'd looked back there he would have ticketed me for sure (thank goodness for tinted windows).....  I think at 2:30 in the morning he was looking for drunk drivers more than anything and I hadn't had anything to drink...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf