Author Topic: Trump to GOP: Illegal Immigrants Won't Vote for You 'No Matter How Nice You Are'  (Read 978 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/06/Donald-Trump-to-GOP-Illegals-Won-t-Vote-for-You-No-Matter-How-Nice-You-Are

Trump to GOP: Illegal Immigrants Won't Vote for You 'No Matter How Nice You Are'
by Tony Lee 6 Mar 2014

Speaking at CPAC on Thursday, Donald Trump said that illegal immigrants, whom Democrats and House GOP leaders want to legalize, will simply not vote for Republicans.

He blasted those who want open borders, saying, "We're either a country or we're not. We either have borders or we don't."

"You have a border. You have a country," Trump said before emphatically declaring that we're just "a nothing" without borders.

If conservatives and Republicans legalize illegal immigrants and allow more to come into the country, Trump said, "I don't care who stands up, you won't get one vote."

"Of those 11 million potential voters, you will not get any of those votes--no matter what you do, no matter how nice you are, no matter how soft you are, no matter how many times you say, 'Rip down that fence and let them all in,'" Trump said.

He said that illegal immigrants are "taking your jobs, and you better be careful" about pushing amnesty legislation.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ Trump to GOP: Illegal Immigrants Won't Vote for You 'No Matter How Nice You Are' ]]

At least somebody gets it.

BTW, an outstanding essay about this by Daniel Greenfield posted here:
http://69.164.197.124/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=342481

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
[[ Trump to GOP: Illegal Immigrants Won't Vote for You 'No Matter How Nice You Are' ]]

At least somebody gets it.

BTW, an outstanding essay about this by Daniel Greenfield posted here:
http://69.164.197.124/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=342481

Absolutely!

Maybe Trump should run for Mayor of NYC.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
So therefore, amnesty is kryptonite to the Republican Party....yet they're lining up at the punch bowl.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Howie66

So therefore, amnesty is kryptonite to the Republican Party....yet they're lining up at the punch bowl.

Just the RINOs.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online DCPatriot

Just the RINOs.

"Just the RINOs".....

The Party dies  And along with it a Constitutional Republic.

But 'you' get to put a bumper sticker on your car that says, "Don't blame me!  I voted AGAINST amnesty!"

sure hope it's not a new car.    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Howie66

"Just the RINOs".....

The Party dies  And along with it a Constitutional Republic.

But 'you' get to put a bumper sticker on your car that says, "Don't blame me!  I voted AGAINST amnesty!"

sure hope it's not a new car.    :laugh:

I don't know about you, but if some bastard breaks into my house, I will not be offering them cookies and cream. I will not be asking them what I can do to make them "like" me. I will also not be retreating to an area of "safety" or abandoning my home.

Rather, the first two shots will be hitting center mass. If they're still moving after that, another one goes between the eyes. Statement of fact.

I view those that break into my country with the same eye. They do not deserve any further consideration than a burglar. Nor, will they get that consideration if they break into my home.

Online DCPatriot

I don't know about you, but if some bastard breaks into my house, I will not be offering them cookies and cream. I will not be asking them what I can do to make them "like" me. I will also not be retreating to an area of "safety" or abandoning my home.

Rather, the first two shots will be hitting center mass. If they're still moving after that, another one goes between the eyes. Statement of fact.

I view those that break into my country with the same eye. They do not deserve any further consideration than a burglar. Nor, will they get that consideration if they break into my home.

Feel sorry for you, pal.

Must be a b*tch carrying all that hate around.   
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:24:31 am by DCPatriot »

Offline Howie66

Feel sorry for you, pal.

Hate has nothing to do with it.

Defending one's home, family and country are one's responsibility and duty. These are two areas that I take very seriously and I make no apology for that to anybody. If that bothers you, tough crap. Call someone who cares.

You don't need to feel sorry for me or mine. We're on solid ground.

You need to feel sorry for those who are victimized by these Illegal Aliens that don't respect the law or the rules of society. I refuse to be placed into the victim status just to please those that pander to the lawless invaders of our country.

Offline Rapunzel

Feel sorry for you, pal.

He's right, though.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776