Author Topic: [Rush] The GOP Establishment Wants to Run on Fixing -- Not Repealing -- Obamacare  (Read 389 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Slide Rule

Run on trashing, disposing, decimating and otherwise eliminating Obysmal Care.
And when I say decimate, I don't mean a tenth.

Bury it.

And during the campaign say Obysmal Care every sentence or two.

Al

All the best,
Al

Disclosure:
I am 3% Neanderthal and 97% Conservative.

Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France

Richard Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics

Roger Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind

Karl Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
The primary reason why John Boehner was allowed to take the Gavel as House Speaker, from Pelosi was the FACT that the majority of Americans voted to turn the House over to the GOP because of their PROMISE to REPEAL OBAMACIDE, not "fix" it.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:19:23 PM by Howie66 »
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline happyg

The primary reason why John Boehner was allowed to take the Gavel as House Speaker, from Pelosi was the FACT that the majority of Americans voted to turn the House over to the GOP because of their PROMISE to REPEAL OBAMACIDE, not "fix" it.

Yep! During the election, Boehner said Obamacare would be gone. After the election, he claimed it is law, and couldn't be repealed.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I understand the premise of what Rush is saying and all of Obama's delays of many pieces of ACA are just that,delays. But the republicans are going to most likely keep the 26 years old kids covered and pre-existing condition parts so they can't technically say they are repealing it. The masses want this, they think it is peachy keeno. It seems they don't care how it is paid for.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:59:10 PM by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I wish I could tie every Republican Establishment cheerleader to a chair and FORCE-FEED this article down their throats!!!  Rush is 1000% correct here!

Rush no longer carries water for the GOP and he sees it exactly like it is now.  The Republican party is determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  Obamacare will destroy this country.  Fiscal accountability is the right thing.  We must not sit down and shut up on this - Ted Cruz is right.  If you see your child sitting in the middle of railroad tracks and you see a train speeding toward him - you will run and scream and do everything in your power to save him.  We are at that point right now.

God, I hope everyone reads this article.  Right on Rush!

:amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:34:31 PM by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I wish I could tie every Republican Establishment cheerleader to a chair and FORCE-FEED this article down their throats!!!  Rush is 1000% correct here!

Rush no longer carries water for the GOP and he sees it exactly like it is now.  The Republican party is determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  Obamacare will destroy this country.  Fiscal accountability is the right thing.  We must not sit and and shut up on this - Ted Cruz is right.  If you see your child sitting in the middle of railroad tracks and you see a train speeding toward him - you will run and scream and do everything in your power to save him.  We are at that point right now.

God, I hope everyone reads this article.  Right on Rush!

:amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen:

:beer:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
They are about the chairmanships and power before country as well as Obama's power trip; so this is why we are currently so screwed.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf