Author Topic: Rove Ignores Role Amnesty Opposition Played in Jolly Special Election Win  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
    • Statement by President Trump
A recent Wash Post poll ranks immigration number 12 on a list of important issues.  Number 10 was affordable energy.  Number 11 was drugs.  Rove didn't talk about oil and pot did he?  I'm spotting a trend.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/03/13/voters-arent-really-all-that-worried-right-now-about-climate-change/
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Rapunzel

A recent Wash Post poll ranks immigration number 12 on a list of important issues.  Number 10 was affordable energy.  Number 11 was drugs.  Rove didn't talk about oil and pot did he?  I'm spotting a trend.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/03/13/voters-arent-really-all-that-worried-right-now-about-climate-change/

One of the things Sink ran on was amnesty and Jolly came out strongly against it.   And, BTW those polls reflect the American's think Amnesty as in giving amnesty is way down the line of importance, not that they don't care if the government is going to give amnesty - but nice try.  I realize up on the Canadian border area it is unimportant...

Offline Once-Ler

Illegal immigration is so important in FL that Rick Scott is granting illegals in state tuition rates.  Rick Scott just got bought by the open borders lobby. :smokin:

Scott has been in trouble in the polls since the start.  He thinks this will help him.  I bet he is right.
No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God.  We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence.  We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil.  And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Rapunzel

Illegal immigration is so important in FL that Rick Scott is granting illegals in state tuition rates.  Rick Scott just got bought by the open borders lobby. :smokin:

Scott has been in trouble in the polls since the start.  He thinks this will help him.  I bet he is right.

If Rick Scott cannot defeat Crist he really deserves to lose.

Offline Once-Ler

One of the things Sink ran on was amnesty and Jolly came out strongly against it.   And, BTW those polls reflect the American's think Amnesty as in giving amnesty is way down the line of importance, not that they don't care if the government is going to give amnesty - but nice try.  I realize up on the Canadian border area it is unimportant...
The poll doesn't say amnesty.  It says illegal immigration.  I'll grant you more people are against amnesty than are for it, but there is a large majority of voters who don't give a damn about the issue.  Opposition to illegal immigration is a mile wide and an inch deep.  It wasn't a factor in the race compared to the economy, unemployment, social security, and even homelessness.

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Once-Ler

If Rick Scott cannot defeat Crist he really deserves to lose.
yes.

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Rapunzel

yes.

Scott has been an underwhelming governor.

Offline Once-Ler

Scott has been an underwhelming governor.
You fight with the army you have.  Somebody else could have run and won.  They didn't.

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Once-Ler

One of the things Sink ran on was amnesty and Jolly came out strongly against it.   
I can just as easily conjecture that Jolly would have won by a larger margin if he had come out for amnesty.

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline Rapunzel

I can just as easily conjecture that Jolly would have won by a larger margin if he had come out for amnesty.

You're grasping at straws because it doesn't fit your paradigm.

Offline Once-Ler

You're grasping at straws because it doesn't fit your paradigm.
Perhaps.  time will tell.  Good Night Rapunzel.  Hope you have a blessed weekend.

-President Trump 8/14/17

Offline PzLdr

Rove ignores any reality that doesn't fit on his white board---or add to his checkbook.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Rove ignores any reality that doesn't fit on his white board---or add to his checkbook.

Especially his checkbook.

The guy is a whore and that's all there is to it.

Contemptible maggot.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf