Author Topic: Ted Cruz Posters Appear in Beverly Hills  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Ted Cruz Posters Appear in Beverly Hills
« on: March 15, 2014, 04:39:46 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/14/Ted-Cruz-Posters-Appear-in-Beverly-Hills

Ted Cruz Posters Appear in Beverly Hills
by Kerry Picket 14 Mar 2014, 2:37 PM PDT

Mysterious posters of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) with his face photoshopped onto a tattooed body were plastered around various locations in Los Angeles, like the Beverly Hilton Hotel, late Thursday night.

The title above the image of the Texas Republican gives a March 15 date. The poster goes on to say, "TED CRUZ'S SO - CAL BLACKLISTED & LOVING IT TOUR."

Although the location of the poster says the Hilton, Senator Cruz is expected to be the keynote speaker at the Claremont Institute's annual Winton Churchill dinner on Saturday night at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel.

The black-and-white images have appeared in front of popular L.A. clubs: the Viper Room, the Seventh Veil, Whiskey-a-Go-Go, as well as on car windshields and utility poles among other places.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Ted Cruz Posters Appear in Beverly Hills
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 07:45:36 pm »
Ted Cruz ‏@tedcruz

Saw this, but noticed an error. So I wanted to make one thing clear: I don't smoke cigarettes http://bit.ly/1nqK08i  pic.twitter.com/tPFNqg9vu8

LOL. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 07:46:11 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 07:48:51 pm »
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 08:06:41 pm »