Author Topic:  (Read 1065 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
« on: March 14, 2014, 07:48:29 PM »
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Offline kevindavis

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 08:42:38 PM »
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 08:54:17 PM »

and I will no longer drink Sam Adams beer.... There is a lot of other Micro Brew companies for me to choose from.

I love Sam Adams beer, but this has turned me off.  I hate companies that give in to the Velvet Mafia - I'll be looking for another favorite beer now. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 08:59:37 PM »
Why don't they just refuse to deliver their beer to Boston pubs and stores?

They want to have it both ways, that's why.  They want to take a public PC position while continuing to sell their beer on the drunkest weekend of the year in Boston.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 09:33:23 AM »
We're visiting Boston in a few weeks. We've always enjoyed a Sam Adams or two while there, but this time will stick to
We're even going to visit the Harpoon brewery.  ^-^
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 10:29:49 AM »
I love Sam Adams beer, but this has turned me off.  I hate companies that give in to the Velvet Mafia - I'll be looking for another favorite beer now.

May I suggest that you give Leinenkugel a try? It's a great beer company and they make many differing varieties!

https://leinie.com/AV.aspx?returnUrl=default.aspx
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 10:47:27 AM »
I've tried it, Howie. Very nice.  :beer:  We just figured we'd stay local while in Beantown.
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 10:58:13 AM »

They want to have it both ways, that's why.  They want to take a public PC position while continuing to sell their beer on the drunkest weekend of the year in Boston.

nailed it!

you win the ceegar

Offline Howie66

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 11:07:40 AM »
I've tried it, Howie. Very nice.  :beer:  We just figured we'd stay local while in Beantown.

I just love the Honey Weiss! The Shandy(s) are good, too!
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 11:08:42 AM »
May I suggest that you give Leinenkugel a try? It's a great beer company and they make many differing varieties!

https://leinie.com/AV.aspx?returnUrl=default.aspx

Thanks Howie, I'll look for that. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Howie66

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2014, 11:38:02 AM »
Thanks Howie, I'll look for that.

Any time!  :beer:

Offline flowers

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 11:47:04 AM »
Sam Adams pulled this stunt a year ago or so as well. I forget the details.

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 07:38:18 AM »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 08:17:19 AM »

Ambush marketing at its finest: you get the publicity, and you don't have to pay for it.
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Offline olde north church

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 06:05:39 PM »
The tyranny of the 2% continues ...

Why don't the drinkers of such things who don't support this open their traps against Sam Adams and other such brands?  It's not like they are the only one's who can brew suds.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2014, 06:24:52 PM »
Why don't the drinkers of such things who don't support this open their traps against Sam Adams and other such brands?  It's not like they are the only one's who can brew suds.
I think it's because unlike the other side, most of us are a lot more tolerant of other people's views than we get credit for being.
Quote of the month:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf