Author Topic: Malaysia flight 370: What do you think happened?  (Read 930 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Malaysia flight 370: What do you think happened?
« on: March 14, 2014, 12:08:44 am »
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/03/13/malaysia-airlines-theories-flight-370?hpt=hln10_1

Malaysia flight 370: What do you think happened?
By Jonathan Anker
updated5:05 PM EDT, Thu March 13, 2014

Search area expanded to Indian Ocean as engine data indicates plane flew for hours after last transmission
But why? Plane's mysterious fate has spawned several theories

Before Malaysia Airlines flight 370 disappeared from radar six days ago, there was no call for help.

Since it vanished, not a single piece of wreckage has been discovered.

These two facts are among the most significant in beginning to understand why there are so many theories being discussed on the missing plane's fate.

Neither government nor aviation officials have publicly focused in on any one possibility in explaining what happened to flight 370. But here are some of the more commonly circulated theories, with links for more information on each.

Let us know in the comments which you think is most plausible and your thoughts on what caused the Malaysian Airlines flight to disappear.

1. The plane was intentionally flown off-course and could have landed somewhere.

2. The flight was hijacked and flown to an unknown destination.

3. There was a complete and sudden electrical failure, disabling the plane's systems, including its transponder.

(Suggestions that the plane flew for several hours after its final transmission were bolstered Thursday with evidence supporting that "pings" of engine data continued for at least four hours after it disappeared from radar.)

4. A sudden, catastrophic explosion occurred, whether intentional (i,e. terrorism) or accidental (i.e. extreme cabin decompression).

5. Was one of the pilots conducting a dangerous and elaborate insurance scam? Malaysian officials hadn't ruled it out as of Thursday.

6. The pilot intentionally crashed the plane. However, there is little evidence to support that either of the pilots were suicidal.

7. And, of course, aliens. With experts baffled and no trace of the plane anywhere, if there was ever a time for your crazy uncle's supernatural conspiracy theories, this is it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Malaysia flight 370: What do you think happened?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 12:28:42 am »
I think KKKarl Rove sold the keys to the RNC Extreme Weather Machine to those evil Koch Brothers who used it to develop a time warp machine powered by the geothermal subduction zone under Java and Sumatra by a power duct routed through the vent of an Indonesian volcano.  I think evidence will prove that a test of their machine went exactly as planned and sucked that airliner, passengers and all, into another universe in order to convince a race of aliens that when they do invade there are plenty of lesser breeds here to serve them.  The test was scheduled in that area because Rove & the Kochs knew there would be easy pickings for finding an airliner full of "brown people" for the test.

That is all.

:whistle:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 12:33:06 am »
I think KKKarl Rove sold the keys to the RNC Extreme Weather Machine to those evil Koch Brothers who used it to develop a time warp machine powered by the geothermal subduction zone under Java and Sumatra by a power duct routed through the vent of an Indonesian volcano.  I think evidence will prove that a test of their machine went exactly as planned and sucked that airliner, passengers and all, into another universe in order to convince a race of aliens that when they do invade there are plenty of lesser breeds here to serve them.  The test was scheduled in that area because Rove & the Kochs knew there would be easy pickings for finding an airliner full of "brown people" for the test.

That is all.

:whistle:

WOW....I think you nailed it!!!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 12:42:35 am »
WOW....I think you nailed it!!!

And to think I heard variations on most of it here over the last six days or so......

:beer:

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 12:57:57 am »
I think someone used an SEP Field generator to turn it into Someone Else's Problem, effectively making it invisible to everyone.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 04:34:03 am »
 :silly:

Must have been a Democrat.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 01:09:48 pm »
Work place violence?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 08:58:58 pm »
It was Louis Farrahkan's mother ship intercepting and carrying the plane to another time and dimension.  The other possibility is it was so hot at cruising altitude from global warming the plane melted.  The last one, the one I believe most is from Harry Reid.  Everyone who says the plane existed is a liar and Boeing never made such a plane. :silly:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 08:59:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 11:23:47 pm »
Work place violence?

Good answer!   :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.