Author Topic: ‘The Real Reason Why the Obama Administration Has Not Released Pictures of Osama Bin Laden’s Corpse’  (Read 797 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/13/the-real-reason-why-the-obama-administration-has-not-released-pictures-of-osama-bin-ladens-corpse/

‘The Real Reason Why the Obama Administration Has Not Released Pictures of Osama Bin Laden’s Corpse’
Mar. 13, 2014 6:07pm    Jason Howerton

The “real reason” the White House has yet to release photos of Osama bin Laden’s corpse is because U.S. troops “took turns dumping magazines-worth of ammunition” into the terror leader’s body, according to a new SOFREP report. Citing unnamed sources within the special ops community, the report alleges bin Laden “had over a hundred bullets in him, by the most conservative estimate.”

According to the account of the SEAL Team Six member behind the book “No Easy Day,” the terrorist was shot with “several rounds.” SOFREP’s sources are now disputing that claim:

But this is perhaps the most measured and polite description that one could give of how operator after operator took turns dumping magazines-worth of ammunition into Bin Laden’s body, two confidential sources within the community have told us. When all was said and done, UBL had over a hundred bullets in him, by the most conservative estimate.

SOFREP’s Jack Murphy, an 8-year Army Special Operations veteran, goes on to question the legality of the “pure self-indulgence” such a display would represent.

“You may not care if Bin Laden got some extra holes punched in him, few of us do, but what should concern you is a trend within certain special operations units to engage in this type of self-indulgent, and ultimately criminal, behavior,” he writes. “Gone unchecked, these actions get worse over time.”

Though the claim is far from the undisputed truth at this point, the excessive gun shots would explain why President Barack Obama’s administration was adamant about preventing the photos from being released.

Judicial Watch lost a lawsuit over access to the photos last year.

“Now you know the real reason why the Obama administration has not released pictures of Osama Bin Laden’s corpse,” Murphy concludes. “To do so would show the world a body filled with a ridiculous number of gunshot wounds.”

Read the entire SOFREP report here.

(H/T: HuffPost)
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“To do so would show the world a body filled with a ridiculous number of gunshot wounds.”

Hey.....he was resisting arrest...hehehe
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

Shot while trying to escape ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I think the real reason why is because they don't exist.

Bin Laden was captured, brought back to the States and given a job in the State Department, involved with Embassy Security.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Oceander

I think the real reason why is because they don't exist.

Bin Laden was captured, brought back to the States and given a job in the State Department, involved with Embassy Security.

I dunno; he might have been Edward Snowden's supervisor over at NSA.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I dunno; he might have been Edward Snowden's supervisor over at NSA.

Doubt it. He's not the geeky IT type. Embassy Security is more up his ally.   :beer:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline raml

That is not a good enough explanation. We saw what Iraq's leader Saddam and his sons looked like after they died and they were not a pretty sight and the people didn't care. I doubt they ever killed him he probably died of natural causes years ago.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I'm disappointed....considering we got graphic pics of Uday and Qusay while their well-ventilated bodies were still warm and steaming, (ala Bonnie and Clyde...) not to mention the illicit and highly entertaining cell phone video of the live hanging of Saddam, I am amazed we haven't seen a pic of Bin Laden, post-explosive cranial evacuation......