• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 07:16:54 PM »

Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 07:17:40 PM »
Shot while trying to escape ...
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 07:19:40 PM »
s-u-i-c-i-d-e

Support the USO

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 07:21:23 PM »
I think the real reason why is because they don't exist.

Bin Laden was captured, brought back to the States and given a job in the State Department, involved with Embassy Security.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 07:24:45 PM »
I think the real reason why is because they don't exist.

Bin Laden was captured, brought back to the States and given a job in the State Department, involved with Embassy Security.

I dunno; he might have been Edward Snowden's supervisor over at NSA.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 07:37:22 PM »
I dunno; he might have been Edward Snowden's supervisor over at NSA.

Doubt it. He's not the geeky IT type. Embassy Security is more up his ally.   :beer:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline raml

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 08:34:12 PM »
That is not a good enough explanation. We saw what Iraq's leader Saddam and his sons looked like after they died and they were not a pretty sight and the people didn't care. I doubt they ever killed him he probably died of natural causes years ago.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 08:41:26 PM »
I'm disappointed....considering we got graphic pics of Uday and Qusay while their well-ventilated bodies were still warm and steaming, (ala Bonnie and Clyde...) not to mention the illicit and highly entertaining cell phone video of the live hanging of Saddam, I am amazed we haven't seen a pic of Bin Laden, post-explosive cranial evacuation......

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf