Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: March 13, 2014, 02:08:54 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 02:16:12 PM »
Linda Graham needs to be sent packing. No question about it.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 04:43:47 PM »
I hope this gets to his opponent in the primary.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 04:55:56 PM »

You and me, both.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 12:13:28 AM »

Don't bet on it. Lindsey has more money than anyone it seems. His ads are running all day and night here, and there are no opposing ones.  By the time the others start their campaign, the whole state will be solidly brainwashed that Lindsey is the best thing since Reagan and sliced bread!!!

Remember the majority of the country couldn't care less about keeping up with politics  8888crybaby 8888crybaby **nononono*

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf