Author Topic: Gretchen Carlson outs man as an illegal who is suing First Responders who saved his life  (Read 1028 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://patriotaction.net/video/video/show?id=2600775%3AVideo%3A6615572&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_video

Gretchen Carlson outs man as an illegal who is suing First Responders who saved his life
Added by Darla Dawald, National Director on March 13, 2014 at 12:04am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brdDm5w8W20

On live national TV Gretchen Carlson outed a man as an illegal who is suing first responders who saved his life. Roy Ortiz was tapped by flood waters in Colorado but was saved by first responders and now he is suing them. At the close of the segment, Carlson asked if Ortiz is an illegal. His attorney would not answer but Gretchen reveled what the attorney said during the break - outing the man as an illegal.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The headline writer should be FIRED immediately!

Should read:  Gretchen Carlson outs man suing First Responders who saved his life as an illegal!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline happyg

I don't normally watch her, but did see this segment. It shocked me that she held on, and when he didn't respond, Gretchen exposed him! I guess she's starting to "get" it!

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
The headline writer should be FIRED immediately!

Should read:  Gretchen Carlson outs man suing First Responders who saved his life as an illegal!

How about this headline?

INGRATE WET---- SEEKS PAYDAY FROM FIRST RESPONDERS WHO SAVED HIS WORTHLESS HIDE

Too bad they didn't "catch and release".

edited by myst
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 05:26:53 pm by mystery-ak »
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline rustynail

Isn't it illegal to out an 'undocumented'?

Offline happyg

Isn't it illegal to out an 'undocumented'?

Obama would like to make it so. But then, it could now be illegal. Obama has so many executive orders, it's hard to tell.