Author Topic: Commission Finds ‘No Compelling Medical Reason’ To Exclude Transgender Americans From Military  (Read 762 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/03/13/commission-finds-no-compelling-medical-reason-to-exclude-transgender-americans-from-military/

Commission Finds ‘No Compelling Medical Reason’ To Exclude Transgender Americans From Military
March 13, 2014 5:28 AM

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS/AP) — An independent commission led by a former U.S. surgeon general has concluded there “is no compelling medical reason” for the U.S. armed forces to prohibit transgender Americans from serving and that President Barack Obama could lift the decades-old ban without approval from Congress, according to a report being released Thursday.

The report said Department of Defense regulations designed to keep transgender people from joining or remaining in the military on the grounds of psychological and physical unfitness are based on outdated beliefs that require thousands of current service members either to leave the service or to forego the medical procedures and other changes that could align their bodies and gender identities.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Offline Rivergirl

The left feels there is no compelling reason for a military.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I can find no compelling reason to allow Libtards to have any say at all on matters concerning our military.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Cross dressing in a fox hole. What's next?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Howie66

Cross dressing in a fox hole. What's next?

Isn't this going to cause a lot of headaches among the Muzzie Infiltrators that Obama wants in our military?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What could possibly go wrong?   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Howie66

I wish that someone could give me just one compelling reason why a homo, cross-dresser, transvestite or transgendered individual should be allowed to serve in our military.

Just one.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I wish that someone could give me just one compelling reason why a homo, cross-dresser, transvestite or transgendered individual should be allowed to serve in our military.

Just one.

1)  Because they're not "in heat" 24/7....just like you.

Just be grateful you pass as normal.   Others don't have that advantage.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
“We determined not only that there is no compelling medical reason for the ban, but also that the ban itself is an expensive, damaging and unfair barrier to health care access for the approximately 15,450 transgender personnel who serve currently in the active, Guard and reserve components,” said the commission led by Dr. Joycelyn Elders, who served as surgeon general during Bill Clinton’s first term as president, and Rear Adm. Alan Steinman, a former chief health and safety director for the Coast Guard.

As soon as I read the title, I knew old mushmouth was back. 

And I would not put it past Obama to sign an EO doing exactly what these wackadoos want.

The inmates really are running the asylum.