Author Topic: Awwww crap.......[sniff]  (Read 736 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Awwww crap.......[sniff]
« on: March 13, 2014, 06:41:21 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DUYlHZsZfc

Warning:   Throat lump ahead
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Awwww crap.......[sniff]
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 07:08:17 pm »

Actually me thinks your gonna really get it
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 07:24:32 pm »

Actually me thinks your gonna really get it

if you look like Salma Hayek....I'm there!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 07:28:24 pm »
Think back on why you think I defended the red head thread, Fred.  :silly: Selma is a brunette.

A clown will knock on your door any moment to spank your heiney.  :laugh:
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?